Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Eric Osansky, DC
Dr. Eric Osansky, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Charlotte, NC.

4100 Carmel Rd Ste B

Charlotte, NC 28226

Learn about Dr. Osansky

My goal is to try to get to the underlying cause of the problem, and do more than just manage the symptoms. While symptom management is important, there are many people who are taking medication, or receive other conventional treatment methods unnecessarily.

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine Psychiatry
  • Nutrition

Dr. Osansky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Infertility
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Thyroid Disease

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Queens College CUNY
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Life University: College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Osansky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Osansky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osansky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osansky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osansky to family and friends
Dr. Osansky's Performance
in Valley Village, CA |
I have Graves and am now in remission. Dr. Osansky helped me follow a natural treatment protocol and I will forever be grateful to him.
in MN |
I became hypothyroid after receiving radioactive iodine in the late 1990's due to a diagnosis of Graves' Disease. Dr. Eric goes so above and beyond with his patient care. The membership program he offers provides far more value than the cost. I worked with him remotely and I was surprised that it really didn’t make that much of a difference than an in person experience. If you or someone you care about has health challenges as a result of a thyroid condition, look no further.
in Kansas |
I would recommend Dr. Osanske to anyone with a thyroid disorder. He is very knowledgeable in his field and is always learning more. He treats his patients with compassion and respect. He has helped me get to the root cause with my hypothyroidism and following his personalized protocol I feel better today than I have in 10 years. I have been able to say goodbye to depression, brain fog, and other symptoms as well.Be prepared to make some major lifestyle changes, but the results won't disappoint!
in London, UK |
Within 6 months of following the NES Protocol by Dr Osansky to treat hyper-thyrodism, the results have been amazing and I am pleased to say that my thyroid levels are no longer toxic and are now normal. I am very grateful for Dr Eric as I believe that my symptoms may have got worse and I would have ended up having Radioactive Iodine Treatment. The monthly webinars, modules and consultations are extremely informative and valuable and I highly recommend Dr Osansky.
in Herndon, VA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Osansky as he actually helped me get back my health. I was suffering for more than 8 years and I have tried all the treatment available. He got into minor details of my health and help fix the cause and not the symptoms and I feel whole now. Without his help, I don't think so, I would be able to lead a normal healthy life. He is very quick in response and he understands the patient thoroughly and he takes time to suggest the right treatment and medication.
in Evansville, IN |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Osansky to others. He is such a compassionate doctor and the fact that he experienced a similar illness and shared it with me made our relationship full of understanding. It was easier to commit to following directions with someone who had successfully regained their health. Having read his book first, I was able to trust in his wisdom. After being confused and feeling hopeless, Dr. Osansky opened my world to healing and the desire to change my lifestyle.
in Amsterdam, NL |
It is not an overstatement to say that Dr Osansky has shown me the light at the end of the tunnel in my journey to healing Hashimoto's. By following his protocol I was able to overcome most of the symptoms in just three months; six months down the line and I am almost in remission. Dr Osansky also empowers his patients by educating them on their condition, keeping them up-to-date and informed about Hashimoto's which gave me a new-found sense of purpose, positivity and drive. Highly recommended.
in Bethlehem, PA |
I was diagnosed with Graves' Disease and was given the choice of Methimazole or RAI. I chose the medicine, but at the same time looked for a natural solution, and that's when I found Dr. Osansky. The results I have received have been incredible, as I not only was able to wean off of the meds within a few months of starting the treatment, but I am feeling the best that I have in many years. My blood tests look excellent, and I'm very grateful for the help that Dr. Osansky has provided.
in Larkspur, CO |
I have worked with Dr. Osansky for one year and feel phenomenal due to his expertise. He made suggestions of supplements, testing, and stress relief. The recommendations of the initial consultation can be overwhelming, Dr. Osansky worked with me on his preferred order of importance on incorporating his recommendations. The labs were very different than if I had gone to my MD, and I benefited from that fact. Questions I asked on my health he answered or researched and answered within 12 hours.
in Key Biscayne, FL |
I definitely recommend Dr. Osansky. He listened to my symptoms and history. Using that information, he devised and modified (when needed) a treatment protocol to address my needs. At no time did I feel like a category. He answered direct emails promptly as did the staff in his office. After a year, I am feeling much better and believe I am on track to good health by addressing causes of symptoms instead of just medicating to mask the symptoms.
in Ohio |
Dr. Osansky is a very knowledgeable physician whose advice and care has allowed me to regain my health. When I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease 9 years ago I was told by the head of endocrinology at a major hospital that there was no cure and no treatment beyond medication or destroying my thyroid. However, Dr. Osansky's treatment plan has allowed me to go into remission and regain my health. I highly recommend him to anyone with thyroid issues, and I am 100% pleased with Dr. Osansky.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Osansky, DC?
Are you Dr. Osansky?