Dr. Eric Masternick, DPM

Dr. Eric Masternick, DPM

Podiatry  |

Dr. Masternick joined Ankle and Foot Care Centers of Youngstown, Ohio, where he practiced for three and a half years. He served as vice-president and president of the Eastern Academy of the Ohio Podiatric Medical Association before relocating to join Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic in December 2008. He is currently on the active medical staff of Reston Hospital Center INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital. He serves as Podiatry Division Chief at Reston Hospital. Dr. Masternick is an active member of numerous Professional Societies and Association. Dr. Masternick was recently voted as a Top Doctor in Northern Virginia Magazine. (2014-2016) Dr. Masternick enjoys tennis, golf, basketball and running. He also spends some of his time authoring and creating publications, presentations, and lectures on specific Podiatric subjects for the general public and other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Priority Partners
  • Virginia Premier

Learn about Dr. Masternick

As a member of Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic (FASMA), I am dedicated to providing advanced and comprehensive foot and ankle care to all of my patients in a warm and caring environment. I provide a full scope of podiatric services, emphasizing open communication and education. My aim is to improve patient comfort and facilitate the highest level of function possible.

Dr. Masternick's Experience

Dr. Masternick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Tendon Surgery
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• John Carroll University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Northside Medical Center

Dr. Masternick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Masternick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Masternick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Masternick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Masternick to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Masternick's Performance
in Ashburn, VA |
Strongly recommend Dr Masternick, he has most recently treated my daughter but i'm also a patient. Both Dr Masternick and his staff made my daughter feel extremely comfortable and were very engaging. Very strong attention to detail. Strongly recommend.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Masternick is awesome! I highly recommend seeing him for any of your foot/ankle issues.
Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to share this with Dr. Masternick.
Reston, VA |
Dr. Masternick is great. I am a runner and went to him initially for Plantar Fasciitis. He didn't just tell me to stay off it for 6 months, but instead healed and rehabbed me at the same time, which allowed me to get back into running quickly. Have had no issues with PF ever since (7 years). I have also seen him for a custom orthotic, a toenail issue, and most recently for fractured toe with good experiences on all. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to share this with Dr. Masternick and the staff.
Reston, VA |
Dr. Masternick was wonderful. He made me feel immediately comfortable, even though I was very uncomfortable with the condition of my foot. I had some unique and specific concerns and he addressed all of them - thoroughly and empathetically. He didn't rush or seem too busy for questions, which I've found to be the case with other doctors I've visited. I highly, highly recommend him!!
Reston, VA |
Worst office experience Ever! Go any where else but here. Completely incompetent office manager. Onerous financial contract. Rude treatment. No wonder I could get a same day appointment and the waiting room was empty. Intelligent people choose other podiatrists. I will too.
Hi. Federal HIPAA restrictions prevent us from acknowledging whether you were a patient of our practice. We strive for patient satisfaction in all aspects of our care. Please call the office so that we can discuss your concerns.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Masternick and his staff were kind, accommodating and knowledgeable.
Thank you for your great feedback! We well be sure to share this with Dr. Masternick and the staff.
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Masternick and his staff were very helpful. He listened to me and explained as he went along. After completing his exam, he sat down and told me what the options were. This was a very good experience to have a doctor spend the time needed to make me feel comfortable.
Reston, VA |
My experience with Dr. Masternick was extremely positive. He was personable, knowledgeable, and addressed my condition immediately. The rest of the staff at the Reston office of Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic were all wonderful as well. I was able to get a new patient appointment the same day. I would highly recommend Dr. Masternick to others.
in Alexandria, VA |
I was seen by Dr. Masternick for two fractured toes on my right foot. Aside from the phenominal surgery that Dr. Masternick performed, that greatly attributed to my total healing, his professionalism, courtesy and thoroughness played a huge part in the success of my pre and post surgery. He was always very thorough with explanations when I asked questions. The professionalism and patient care from he and his staff were above N beyond. All professionals should emulate him and his staff. Thank You
in Reston, VA |
So far, I have visited Dr. Masternick?s office twice due to my right ankle fracture. He explained many of my questions in a kind, patient, professional manner; and treated my fracture with utmost care and knowledge. Keep up the great work, sir!
in Reston, VA |
Dr. Masternick is an excellent, patient, professional and caring doctor. I have just completed follow up/post-op treatment after my foot reconstruction surgery. He is very attentive to my needs, always listens and answers my questions fully. His caring nature has kept me as a patient for many years, including, 2 surgeries and several in-office procedures with excellent outcomes. I would gladly recommended Dr. Masternick to anyone looking for a fine, intelligent, helpful foot and ankle doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Masternick, DPM?

Visit Dr. Masternick

Reston Hospital Center
1850 Town Center Pkwy
Reston, VA 20190
StoneSprings Hospital Center
24440 Stone Springs Blvd.
Dulles, VA 20166
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033

More Podiatry Specialists like Dr. Masternick at Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC

Podiatry Specialist