Dr. Eric Loewrigkeit, DC

Dr. Eric Loewrigkeit, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Eric Loewrigkeit, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Sparta, NJ. Read his story

17 Woodport Rd Ste 1D

Sparta, NJ 07871

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Loewrigkeit

Dr. Loewrigkeit's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Loewrigkeit "How could chiropractic help me? I have allergies…Originally, this is what I thought as my mother brought me for my first chiropractic visit. My sister had started going to the chiropractor because she was a gymnast and her back was bothering her. (That makes sense.) But one day my mother was discussing with the doctor how much school I was missing because of my allergies and that I had already gone to the allergist and was only getting worse, he suggested that she bring me in for a check up. Believe me, I was a skeptic. I mean how could my allergies be related in any way, shape or form to my spine? What I found is that the link wasn't the spine, per se, but rather my nervous system, which had interference with it, causing my allergic symptoms. Still not completely convinced, and being a minor, so I had little choice, I began care that spring during middle school. I admit, the improvements with my sinus pressure and continual nose running, were minor at first, but did build with time. And by the end of that same summer, I would have my last episode with allergies. I've been a patient ever since. I decided to make a commitment to my community to help and educate them the same way I was helped as a teenager. That's how I became a chiropractor. A Chiropractic Education I have a Bachelor's Science in exercise physiology from Rutgers University and graduated from NYCC in 1999. One of the most memorable exercises from chiropractic school was how a subluxation can effect the optic nerve. In an exercise during one class, the patient stood at nose length from a piece of paper on the wall. The limits of the patient's peripheral vision were then marked on the piece of paper from above, below and both sides for each eye (forming a diamond). The diamond for each eye was then compared relative to its shape and the instructor explained that the side that the diamond was smaller on was the side that the first cervical or neck vertebra was out of place or subluxated. The patient was then adjusted and the "diamond" exercise was repeated. And darned it, wouldn't you know, that the diamonds would be the same size after the adjustment. The instructor then went on to say that the only sensation that the body experiences that does not pass through your vertebral column is your ability to smell. Our entire world is literally filtered and processed through our nervous systems. Pretty amazing! On a Personal Note…. My practice especially caters to families and sports injuries. I have four children and have always loved sports and so my practice has become a natural extension of that. The greatest gift I received at chiropractic college was meeting my wife. She has showed me things I never thought possible and has taught me, though painfully at times, to be a better version of me. One of my greatest lessons was the joy of having children. Having children was never really all that important to me, I just thought that one day, when I got married I'd have a couple kids, you know, to continue the species. But when I met Carrie and she told me she wanted SIX! I thought…really…really?! Now having had children, I tell people they are the one thing I never knew I always wanted. They are an adventure I never knew could be so exciting. They make me look at and understand the world in a brighter and fuller way. And so for now, we've stopped at four, which seems to be a good number for us. In my spare time, my four children keep my wife and I very busy. Our children are 6, 8, 10 and 12. My boy is the oldest and he has 3 younger sisters. The children are starting to get old enough where they can do some really neat things with us. Hiking has always been part of our lifestyle, but now we've started with canoe trips, fishing and bicycling. We also love going into New York City to visit the museums, Central Park or the Zoo. Island Beach State Park is another favorite spot for us along with the Mohonk Mountain House in upstate New York."

This content was provided by Dr. Loewrigkeit ""When you love what you do, you don't work a day in your life." I haven't had to go to work in many years because of people like you. Our practice only attracts the highest quality patients and myself and my staff are dedicated to the service of those patients.

The longer I've been in practice the more amazing stories I hear as how our Sparta chiropractic patients learn and experience the true potential of their bodies. I would love to hear yours! Please contact our Sparta chiropractic office or email us by clicking the link below, and take your first step toward better health with better service."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Loewrigkeit does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thompson Technique
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Loewrigkeit has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Loewrigkeit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loewrigkeit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loewrigkeit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loewrigkeit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loewrigkeit to family and friends
Dr. Loewrigkeit's Performance
in Hamburg Nj |
Dr. Eric is awesome!!! I have been going to him for years when I lived in Sparta then stopped due to the fact that I moved further away,now I currently have a job that I pass by his office 4 times a day, now I'm a patient again !!! And he and his staff (the best receptionist Rebecca) treat me like family and take excellent care of my chiropractic needs!!!!
in Sparta nj |
Caring, professional and in tune with his patients. Great office environment and staff.
in Jefferson Twp, NJ |
From first phone call to entering the office and speaking with and meeting the staff and Dr. Loewrigkeit it becomes a very positive experience. The entire atmosphere is one that puts you at ease. The treatment procedure is given with explanations, calmness and words of reassurance.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Loewrigkeit, DC?
Are you Dr. Loewrigkeit?