Chiropractic  |
Dr. Eric Levesque, DC
Hi! my name is Eric Levesque. I am originally from Quebec Canada. I completed my Chiropractic education in California. I graduated from the "Southern California University of health Sciences" in 1990 and I have been in practice since then. Initially I moved back to my home town "Baie-Comeau" in Quebec Canada where I practiced for my first ten years. My strong desire for growth and improving the quality of care delivered to my patients made me pack my bags and move to Colorado. There for the next nine years I was part of a very dynamic team consisting of Chiropractors and Medical doctors specializing in pain management. As a team we focused on the treatment of chronic soft tissue injuries, myofascial pain syndrome and trigger point therapy. My approach in treating these kinds of conditions completely change from that point on. Keeping in mind that the soft tissue and muscles have an extremely important role in the way these conditions behave and present themselves. By addressing the soft tissue component with myofascial release techniques combined simultaneously with Chiropractic adjustments the results were incredible. We could now permanently reverse these conditions in a faster and more efficient way. Visit the link on the home page on chronic myofascial pain syndrome to learn more. Your health is by far the most valuable asset each of us will ever be given in this life time and only you can make the decision to take action and invest in your health.

1426 Bemidji Ave N Ste 2

Bemidji, MN 56601

Learn about Dr. Levesque

I definitely promote preventative care and wellness management.

• Chiropractic
  • Headache Management
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Levesque does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Sports Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Education data for Dr. Levesque is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Levesque has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levesque has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Levesque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levesque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levesque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levesque to family and friends
Dr. Levesque's Performance
in Bemidji mn |
I've been a patient of Dr.Levesque for nearly 8 yrs now and I would recommend his services to anyone who is suffering from chronic to acute pain. His knowledge is very extensive. Dr. Levesque is thorough and does a great job at explaining your condition and how he is going to treat it. The staff at Headwaters Chiropractic are very accommodating to your needs and schedule. I would highly recommend Dr. Levesque to anyone in need of an experienced chiropractor.
in Bemidji, MN |
Dr. Levesque listens to your concerns and addresses them. He is usually available on short notice.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Levesque, DC?
Are you Dr. Levesque?