Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Eric Kaplan, DC
Dr. Eric Kaplan, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in New York, NY.

25 Downing St Apt A

• HealthFirst
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kaplan

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kaplan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Kaplan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kaplan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaplan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaplan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaplan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplan to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
    FAIR
in Staten Island, NY |
Beware very bad doctor..I did intensive care appts. For 3 weeks & felt no difference ..when I asked him about the poor progress he blamed me for the treatment not working ..he said I was a negative person..he claimed he could cure mast cell activation syndrome & when I told him there is no cure he told me I would never heal because of my negative attitude....I believed he could have helped my dysauntanomia in the beginning but I didnot see anything but my wallet being drained $2800 DO NOT GO !
in New York, NY |
OMG I cant say enough good things about Dr. Kaplan. His functional Neurology technique is amazing. I started seeing symptoms diminish after the 6th visit......... everyday it seems to get better and better. Dr. K is very caring, asks questions answers mine with detail I never feel like I'm bothering him. He makes me feel very comfortable. Words cant describe how I feel. After 14 years of CRAZY symptoms and crazy diagnosis I'm finally understanding what went wrong in my body. Thank you Dr. K
Ft Lee, NJ |
Acts like he knows more than all other doctors and scares you into thinking your insides are failing and you're gonna die if you don't do as he says. Then he suggests you stop eating practically EVERYTHING for 6+ weeks to discover what foods are secretly damaging you. He seems friendly and all, so you WANT to trust him, but idk... Also, his NJ office looks kinda sketchy and he doesn't send you home w/o 1st trying to sell some miracle supplements to you. So yeah...it all just seems fishy to me...
in Forest Hills, NY |
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. When first contacting him at a Health Expo, he stated that his work was covered by my insurance. I traveled a distance to get there only to find out that this was not the case and was offered an expensive package deal if I paid up front. Despite feeling misled, I had a terrible experience during my consultation with him. He was curt, cold and rude. He was not compassionate, professional, or concerned about my well being.I have left out many details
Have you seen Dr. Eric Kaplan, DC?
Are you Dr. Kaplan?