Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Eric Horne, DC
Dr. Eric Horne, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pasadena, MD. He has been practicing for 32 years.

Horne Chiropractic Center, P.A.

3820 Mountain Rd # B

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Horne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Horne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Horne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Horne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horne to family and friends
Dr. Horne's Performance
in Severna Park, MD |
Excellent Chiropractic Care. Dr. Horne is compassionate while delivering the latest and best technology in a very relaxing professional atmosphere. His love of God and family comes through to all his patients through his dedication to his profession, patients, family and for the Glory of God! Heaven on Earth! Thanks to Dr. Eric Horne, his wonderful wife Sandy and inspiring daughter Emily as well as a concerned and dedicated office staff.
in Baltimore, MD |
The Horne chiropractic wellness center is a total game changer for me. Wow is all I can say. Dr. Horne is an amazing chiropractic. The relief I've been getting from my treatment has made all the difference!
in Baltimore, MD |
My upper back pain is finally getting relief.I've been going to the wellness center now for a month.The treatment I've been receiving is making me feel better.The physical therapy program they have me doing is helping me to get my strength back.thanks to Dr.Horne and his team!
in Catonsville, MD |
Dr. Horne is Amazing! I was recently injured at work. I've been going to the Horne chiropractics and Wellness Center for several weeks now. I'm feeling better after being adjusted as well as the great physical therapy. What a great difference this is making in my life already.
in Silver Spring, MD |
My lower back has been a problem for a long time. Being a golfer its about the worst problem you can possibly have. I've been going to Horne Chiropractics 2 times a week for a month getting treatment. My pain level after swinging the clubs for several hours is causing less discomfort. Hopefully by spring of next year I can start playing 18 holes again.
in Rosedale , MD |
This place has everything I need to lose weight! Dr. Horne and his team have me on a nutritional program. I've only just started, but I have lost 2 pounds already. My goal is to lose 15 pounds for my vacation in 2 months. This place is really helping me achieve my goals.
in Glen Burnie md |
I'm so happy that I went to the Horne chiropractic wellness center. I've been going for only one month now, but I notice a huge difference in my pain already. I'm a very busy home maker with three kids. I'm feeling less painful in my lower back since I've been going to Dr.Horne.
in White Marsh, MD |
Dr. Horne is a lifesaver! I suffered a herniated disk last year. I've been in pain ever since. Dr.Horne has me on a program now that's making me feel better!
in Baltimore, MD |
Very professional and comfortable environment! I felt well taken care of at Dr. Horne office!
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Horne and his friendly staff were very professional.The modern facility was a great place to begin my treatment for neck pain.
in Columbia, Md |
Dr. Eric Horne Chiropractics and Wellness center have really been helping me with my upper back pain. What a difference it has made in getting pain relief.
in Baltimore , MD |
My overall experience at this office was actually kind of cool. The nervousness that one encounter/exhibit while being in the waiting room was not there I felt comfortable relaxed and actually in a sense of peace that I was in a physicians waiting room it was a welcoming environment when I step foot in the office The level in which the staff another way to make me feel at peace and welcome was great definitely recommen ding you stop by
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Eric Horne and his great team have really helped me with my neck pain. I sustained an injury a couple years ago. I decided to try a chiropractor as my pain was not getting any better. I'm extremely happy that I did! Dr. Horne and his Wellness center have really given me a better quality of life. Now I have my neck pain finally under control.
in Baltimore, MD |
I've been dealing with agonizing back pain for years now. Dr.Horne was extremely understanding and answered all my questions and concerns during my first visit. His staff as very courteous and professional. I'm looking forward to staying pain free.
in Columbia, MD |
When traffics like carmaggedon it can be a painful drive to get there sometimes but when my neck starts acting up bad, it's the only place that I gone to that helps and believe me I tried lots of places. I was hit by a drunk driver years back and one of my cervical vertebraes is what they call subluxated and it hurts like crazy sometimes but between Doctor Horne amd my heating pad it seems to be getting a lot better with time.
in Pasadena, MD |
As a professional wrestler I have had back issues as well as vertigo. Dr. Horne was able to solve the vertigo that other specialist weren't. He also has helped the back pain usually within a treatment or two. Have been going to the good doctor four years now and will continue to.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Horne is the only chiropractor who's been able to alleviate the pain caused by my disc problems. That's all that I should have to say. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that I found him.
in Maryland |
Dr.Horne is very Professional and Knowledgeable. I've been to 3 other Chiropractors and no one seemed to be able to help. Dr.Horne was able to diagnose and treat my lower back pain within my first visit . Not only is Dr. Horne's location very clean but, his staff is also very knowledgeable.
in Maryland |
I found it very amazing that every single patient I seen walk out of the office before my time had a huge smile on their face . Then when it was my turn I found out very quickly . It was my first time ever visiting a chiropractor and I was a tad nervous , but Dr Horne eliminated that with a very easy going understating demeanor . Friendly as ever! The staff was very professional and treated me with the up most respect . The office had a pleasant smell and a warm vibe . I would highly recommend.
in Stevenson, MD |
Dr. Horne was very professional and seems to make use of the latest technology and a whole lot of know-how. I wish all chiropractors could give results that are this good.
in Severn, MD |
I have been seeing Dr. Horne for many, many years. It does take a while for your back to stabilize with chiropractic and yes, it does sometimes hurt more for a while but the end result is so worth it. I researched chiropractors in the area and found him to be the best educated and most responsive. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait. I wouldn't see anyone but Dr. Horne (Dr. Kalb is okay) -- sometimes he has replacement chiropractors when he is out of town.
I went dr Horne on Friday with serious back pain and I had to see a replacement doctor who told me that my problem was that I am over weight i a policei officer and I am not over weight I went back on saturday and it was like a meet market I saw the doctor for five minutes and I felt worse when I left I would not recommend this place to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Eric Horne, DC?
Are you Dr. Horne?