Eric Haralson, PA-C

Eric Haralson, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Eric Haralson, PA-C is a physician assistant in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Touro Center / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2014 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), family medicine, and more.Read his story

921 Las Vegas Blvd S

Las Vegas, NV 89101

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Culinary Health Fund

Learn about Eric Haralson

Eric Haralson's bio

This content was provided by Eric Haralson "PA-C Eric Haralson started his medical career as a Special Forces Medic (18D) at Fort Bragg, NC in 1999. Eric has operated with Special Forces and other Special Operation Forces during combat operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and Colombia for over a decade. PA-C Haralson was in charge of medical training, basic sick call for his fellow soldiers and allied forces personnel and care under fire which is treating patients with severe combat injuries sustained on the battlefield. Eric later went to Duke University in North Carolina and completed a Bachelors in Pre-Medicine with a 3.9 GPA. PA-C Haralson, then went on to complete a Masters Degree in Physician Assistant studies at Touro Medical school, in Henderson, NV. PA-C Haralson now practices at Wolfson Medical Center in Internal Medicine. PA-C Haralson is certified in minor surgical procedures, ACLS, BLS, PALS, PHTLS, High angle rescue, Search and Rescue Medicine and Advanced Trauma - Tacticle Combat Casulty Care. "

This content was provided by Eric Haralson "Being a Professional Medical Provider requires finess, compassion, education and professionalism with a splash of humor. If my patients are willing to truly be open to medical advice, I can truly help. I became a medical provider to help people and inspire hope, sometimes that requires me to be blunt and bold but I truly want patients to know that someone cares for them, that someone is on their side and that they have someone who will explain all of the questions that they may have. I do not shove pills at patients and I don't allow patients to tell me how to treat them, because they already looked up their problem on Google. "

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Adult Medicine (Physician Assistant)

Eric Haralson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Splinting
  • Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Touro Center / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Eric Haralson has no awards or honors listed.

Eric Haralson has no media or publications listed.

Eric Haralson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Eric Haralson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Eric Haralson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eric Haralson

Eric Haralson?
Eric Haralson's Performance
What People Say About Eric Haralson, PA-C
He is just all around amazing. He no longer practiced at my Dr office. So I fired my primary and found Eric Haralson. And I will continue to follow him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eric Haralson, PA-C?
Dr Haralson is Great! In fact he is no longer the PCA for my Dr. Therefore I am looking to find who he is with, so I can change . That is how strongly I fell about this PA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eric Haralson, PA-C?
Me. Haralson is top notch. I firmly believe that medical personnel need to listen to their clients and Eric not only listens but gives advice based on his past experiences. I highly recommend Mr. Haralson.
Best doctor ever..
×Post a ResponseAre you Eric Haralson, PA-C?
I have been a paient of Dr Haralson's for over a year now. He is so attentive to all my needs and each time I visit him he makes sure yo make me feel like I am his number one priority. I love his service and will do my best to stay under his medical coverage as ling as it is possible. Thank you Dr...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Eric Haralson?