Dr. Eric Crane, DC

Dr. Eric Crane, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Eric Crane, DC is a chiropractor in Mustang, OK and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic.Read his story

251 S Castlerock Ln

Mustang, OK 73064

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Crane

Dr. Crane's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Crane "Dr. Crane chose Mustang Oklahoma to open a chiropractic clinic because it was a Christian community that is family-oriented and growing. Dr. Crane is from a farm and ranch in Kansas and Mustang felt like home. Dr. Crane has family in Yukon and he started his career in Ponca City, OK."

This content was provided by Dr. Crane "Why Our Chiropractic Clinic is Unique

You want to choose our practice because Dr. Crane isn't like other chiropractors you may have heard about.  We do not try to sell you an expensive long treatment plan or wave magic crystals over you or tell you that a specific essential oil is going to heal your chronic low back pain.  We will evaluate the entire patient with a detailed health history, x-ray, examination, and consultation.  Followed by mechanical traction, relaxing and soothing electric stimulation, and specific precise chiropractic adjustments and home exercises. We also utilize other forms of therapy like Ultrasound, Chiropractic Massage, E-Stim, Roller Traction Tables and Exercise Therapy. "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Crane does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Kansas State U.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Crane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Crane

3.9

Dr. Crane?
Dr. Crane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Crane, DC
RecentHighestLowest
I had never been to a chiropractor before and I'm so glad I found Dr Crane. I have issues with my neck, back, feet and ankle and he has been able to help me in all of those areas. I feel so much better overall since starting treatment. Dr Crane and his staff truly make you feel welcome. I am happy...Read More
Sylvia Taquino in Yukon, OK – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Crane, DC?
Dr. Crane is absolutely fantastic. I was very skeptical of chiropractic when I first went in, but he calmed my fears immediately. He is gentle and skilled and I feel wonderful every time I leave his office. My 4 children also see him. He has made a tremendous impact helping them with a variety...Read More
Deanne Branch in Mustang, OK – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Crane, DC?
Horrible experience where he spoke down to me and made me feel as if my concerns weren't important. Will never go back nor will I recommend. Seek better service elsewhere, perhaps from someone whose not an egomaniac and acts superior to the people he treats. If I could leave 0 stars I would.
Don't See Eric Crane – Mar 11, 2017
I'm very sorry if you had this experience at my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Crane, DC?
Dr. Crane is by far the best chiropractic care I have ever received. He has a comprehensive working knowledge of his craft paired with strength and gentleness that is a perfect combination!
Tamara day in Kansas City, KS – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Crane, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Crane?