Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Eric Abrams, DPM
Born and raised on the Jersey Shore, Dr. Eric J. Abrams graduated from Ocean Township High School. He completed his undergraduate studies with a Bachelor of Science in Natural Science and Biology from Muhlenberg College. At Muhlenberg College, Dr. Abrams was also active in the athletic program, as a placekicker for the varsity football team. Following his undergraduate years, he attended William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (formerly the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine) in Chicago, Illinois. After completing his medical schooling and obtaining his D.P.M. degree, he went on to complete a 24 month podiatric surgical residency with a focus on reconstruction of the foot and ankle, performing or assisting in over 1,000 procedures during this 24 month span at the Franciscan Health System of NJ's St. Mary Hospital, Hoboken, NJ. During his training, he served as co-chief resident in his final year. Dr. Abrams opened a private practice in 1993 in Eatontown, NJ, and opened an additional office in Toms River in 2005. He is on staff at Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ,where he serves as an Attending Physician, Dept. of Surgery. He also is on staff at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, NJ, and Advanced Endoscopy and Surgery Center, Eatontown, NJ. Dr. Abrams resides in Monmouth County, NJ. He is an active community member, having been active in youth sports, including having coached Little League baseball and currently coaching youth travel soccer within the Ocean Twp. United Soccer Association and Wall Soccer Club where he coached his team to a NJ State Cup Championship. His understanding of youth sports and the rigorous demands it puts on the developing bodies of our children is very extensive. He also can be found participating in various charity and other community-based activities.

142 State Route 35 Ste 104

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Abrams

Dr. Abrams' Experience

Dr. Abrams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry
  • Prosthetics & Orthotics

Dr. Abrams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Muhlenberg
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Hoboken University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Abrams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abrams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abrams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abrams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abrams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abrams to family and friends
Dr. Abrams' Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
My journey began with multiple doctors visits and unnecessary painful injections for my accessory navicular bone. Dr. Abrams recommended the Kidner procedure to alleviate my pain. I had my surgery March 22 and was out of my boot and off crutches after 5 weeks. Dr. Abrams is knowledgeable, patient and has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Abrams.
in Tinton Falls, NJ |
I saw Dr. Abrams for severe pain in my foot from planter fasciitis after having seen several other physicians that we're not able to help me. I was in an extreme amount of pain and couldn't enjoy any activities or just walking was really difficult. Dr. Abrams completely resolved my pain with E.P.A.T therapy. The therapy takes a little time to generate the healing but it was worth the wait and after just a few months I was pain-free and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Abrams.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Doctor is great! My feet have never felt better.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Very helpful and courteous doctor and staff.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr.Abrams is a very good doctor. I have had problems with my feet my entire life. His professional skills are the best I have ever come across. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Eatontown, NJ |
Staff and doc Has taken great care of me for the last 17 years.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Clean office, happy staff, great doctor!
in Eatontown, NJ |
I am very happy with this office.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Happy with this office and their professionalism.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Great knowledge, may not always provide alternatives to consider unless asked. But, will find solutions for pain that seem miraculous!
in Eatontown, NJ |
Awesome doctor and staff, very professional, kind and courteous.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Everyone was good. I think the doctor is a wonderful man.
in Eatontown, NJ |
I have a long ter relationship wi h ,dr. Abrams and i love him and office staff, so caring and professional
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Abrams and his staff are very friendly and down to earth!
in Long Branch, NJ |
OMG! I'm so happy I found Dr. Abrams. I was having unbearable toe pain. I couldn't wear shoes without using inserts, I was so miserable. Dr. Abrams is so Amazing! He's nice, patient, kind and caring. He pays attention to detail, narrowing down the problem and finding the best solution for you. After having my corrective toe surgery my toes feel great:) NO MORE PAIN!:) No more Dr. Scholls, a permanent fix. I want to say Thank you so much Dr. Abrams for everything & to your wonderful staff:):)
in Ocean nj |
I called today (September 9,2016) at 9 am which is when the office opens to check to see when my appointment was. Nobody ever called to confirm nor sent me an email. The receptionist who picked up said my appointment was at 9 am which is fine because it would only take me 5 min to get there. However, she was so rude with me saying it's going to back them up 40 min because I didn't fill out paperwork, and said it is unacceptable to come even though I would have been 5 min late and I'm in pain
Our goal is to provide superior patient experience and we extend our apologies if we have fallen short.That being said, our appointment reminders are done by an automated phone system that tracks when messages are left, the date and time.Undelivered calls are unusual and we are happy to look into what may have happened. Lastly, we email our paperwork prior to the visit to ensure the patient gets the most out of the appointment . If there are any questions we ask patients to reach out to us.
in Morristown, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Abrams for the past 14 years, and wouldn't see anyone else! He always gets to the root of the problem!
Have you seen Dr. Eric Abrams, DPM?

Visit Dr. Abrams