Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Emily Whitt, PSY.D
Dr. Emily Whitt, PSY.D is a psychology provider who practices in Vestavia Hls, AL.

2015 Stonegate Trl Ste 105

Vestavia Hls, AL 35242

Learn about Dr. Whitt

This content was provided by Dr. Whitt "Full Recovery is Possible"

• Psychology

Dr. Whitt does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Florida International University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Miami Children's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Whitt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitt to family and friends
Dr. Whitt's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Whitt is not only beautiful, she is trustworthy, unbiased, and compassionate. She listens with her whole heart and she is realistic. Radical acceptance comes to mind when I think of Dr. Whitt- "accepting situations and circumstances even when you may disagree." Hard to do; however, necessary for peace. Dr. Whitt is the first therapist I have ever encountered and she will always be my #1 choice. I always look forward to our talks. She has been by far, a blessing in my life.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Emily saved my life! I was deep into a nervous breakdown and I was suicidal. I felt no purpose to be alive, she asked all of the tough questions and was able to get me to talk about real hidden hurts from the past and more recent issues. I was very open about my faith, Dr Emily related my questions. This was important to me as my church had let me down and I was questioning everything. Today I am healthy and glad to be alive. Make an appointment you will never be sorry. Miss you Emily!
in Nokomis, FL |
Emily Whitt worked with me for about 5 months. She is the most helpful eating disorder specialist/psycologist/therapist I've ever worked with. She believes in an aggresive, direct approach to treatment (considering I was the patient, that was scary, but she helped me in ways I cannot express). For anyone suffering from an eating disorder, Dr. Whitt is your best bet. She does therapy work as well as family therapy and is extremely knowledgeable in eating disorders and other mental illnesses.
Have you seen Dr. Emily Whitt, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. Whitt?