Emily Taylor, AUD

AudiologyFemale

Emily Taylor
1777 Reisterstown Rd Ste 118a Baltimore, MD 21208

Emily Taylor, AUD is a Audiology in Baltimore, MD and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Towson University medical school in 2013. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Emily Taylor to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Emily Taylor treats your condition or procedure

• Presbycusis
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Emily Taylor accepts

Emily Taylor accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Special Needs Plan SNP

Emily Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor?
  • Appointment scheduling (23)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (23)
  • Explained conditions well (23)
    I came to TLC after being with another local audiologist and I was overwhelmingly impressed. After walking into the door on the first day, I felt comfortable. Once I first sat down with Dr. Bishop, I already had the feeling that I was set. No need to look further. Dr. Bishop makes you feel that you are part of office that cares. Here personal touch is heartwarming. I will be here for now on. My suggested hearing aids are better than what I had and they took care of all my insurance needs. You will not be disappointed. I am a set patience for life.
    NakiaH. – Feb 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Dr. Taylor is a very competent, caring, Doctor. She really takes the time and interest to examine you. She obviously enjoys what she does, and it shows that she enjoys helping people.
    Mar 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    I want to take a moment to share with the readers my experience in getting hearing aids and with TLC. Lengthy review but I promise it is useful. I went to a mid-size hearing aid company - Hearing Solutions and they told me the only way to determine the amount my insurance will cover was to order the aids. I express I was not ready to commit and they assured me this would not be a problem. When the aids came in I declined them due to the cost. The company said that was not a problem. The end rig
    Megan Townsend in glen burnie – Feb 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Dr. Taylor and her staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and conscious of sound level issues during the testing and discussion. She offered numerous solutions to my sensitivities and was timely in her followup email with the information. The beverage station was an added benefit to the waiting room area. I would highly recommend Dr. Taylor and TLC.
    Wendy in Baltimore – Feb 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    I had a fantastic experience with Taylor Listening Center. When I first came in the office I was really struggling with an old 'basic' hearing aid, often calling out of work on 'bad hearing days' and avoiding certain social situations. Emily was very patient and understanding of my situation. She allowed me to 'demo' multiple different devices for an extended period of time so we could find the right fit and explore all the options I was interested in such as Bluetooth and streaming iPhone in
    Mark Nowowiejski in Baltimore, MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Experience was great, friendly and patient staff. Highly recommend.
    Dianna in Manchester, MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Actually never saw Emily - just wendy. Both m and my mother in law are clients. Really goes out of her way to be understanding and helpful
    Madam Zeroni in Baltimore, MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    I was born hearing impaired and have been wearing aids since I was 3 years old. According to my math that's 43 years I have been wearing aids, so I have a ton of experience on this subject. I cannot say enough about Dr. Taylor and the staff at TLC. Dr. Taylor really cares about her patients. She is very friendly and professional, and she goes above and beyond to provide her patients with the gift of sound. I have been to many audiologists throughout the years and I HIGHLY recommend TLC.
    Ari M. Mossovitz in Owings Mills, MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Emily provided excellent care to me. She is a wonderful listener and a compassionate clinician. I never felt rushed. I have recommended her to my family members.
    Pam Frankle in Owings Mills , MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    This practice gets many more stars than five! Our family could not ask for a more caring and efficient group. It’s a pleasure to come to the office!
    Jane and David in Pikesville , MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    So being profoundly deaf and having remained with one audiologist for over 40 years (he retired) I decided to move on and try something else. I have luckily found Wendy at the Taylor Listening Center. She tested me and fitted me with a pair of aid that she felt would benefit me the most, but after a few appts and many adjustments I was still having issues, she never gave up. Wendy made a call to another rep < another brand and called me back, great from the get go, smiled all the way home, kept
    Beth in owings mills, MD – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Emily is great, and super pretty.
    Mar 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    Dr. Emily Taylor is the best!!! I was having issues with my hearing, almost to the point where I couldn't hear out of my left ear and my balance was thrown off. Dr. Taylor took exceptional care in treating my ears, testing out all potential issues and explaining all measures to take for the future to protect my hearing. The entire experience was top notch. Stop looking anywhere else and go to TLC, I promise you won't regret it!
    Jesse Wasserman – Dec 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    After procrastinating for over 6 years, mainly out of vanity, I decided to visit Emily Taylor, after hearing many people say such wonderful things about her. I was not disappointed. She is a competent, caring, very warm and kind individual. She made me feel very comfortable (I feel like I've known her for years). The office has state-of-the-art equipment, and everything is computerized. My hearing aid (I only wanted one) is virtually undetectable. I am very happy that I chose Emily.
    Arlene K. in Baltimore, MD – May 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?
    My experience at Taylor Listening Center would be rated with 10 stars if I could. I am no stranger to hearing loss and I can say based on years of experience that Emily Taylor is a highly skilled audiologist. She helped me select the hearing aid that best suited my particular needs and she said right up front that we would keep fine tuning things until I was satisfied. She is a great listener and is so warm, friendly and professional that I felt entirely free to discuss what I liked and wh
    Lorraine VanHorne in Ellicott City, MD – Feb 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Taylor, AUD?

How was your experience with Emily Taylor?

The Taylor Listening Center is dedicated to providing diagnostic services, hearing loss solutions, and baseline hearing testing in order to promote healthy...Read more

• Audiology