Emily Anson, LMHP

Emily Anson, LMHP

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Emily Anson, LMHP is a counselor in Omaha, NE. She specializes in counseling and mental health.Read her story

11319 P St Ste 2A

Omaha, NE 68137

Learn about Emily Anson

Emily Anson's bio

This content was provided by Emily Anson "I am a Licensed and Board Certified Mental Health Counselor. Practicing for over 10 years, I am trained to treat across the lifespan—children, adolescents, adults and families. I feel honored that people share their lives and their stories with me. I completed my undergraduate degree at Hastings College in 2002, with a double major in Psychology and English. I went on to receive my Masters Degree in Community Counseling from the University of Nebraska at Kearney, in 2004. After completing my internship counseling students at the College of Saint Mary, I began working as a therapist for Spence Counseling, a private practice group, in 2005. A move to Colorado in 2008 provided a wonderful transition to working as a therapist at an outpatient clinic for Kaiser Permanente. In the Spring of 2016, I returned to the Omaha area and started Change, Grow, Thrive, LLC. I currently reside in Elkhorn, NE with my husband and two young children. I enjoy having an active lifestyle, as I believe this plays a role in good mental health. During my free time I can be found doing family activities, reading, baking, and attempting the occasional DIY project. "

This content was provided by Emily Anson "I believe that our mental health should be a priority. The journey of one's life can be thrown off course by unexpected changes, trauma, grief, and struggles with mental illness. The counseling process, along with a strong therapeutic relationship, can be a supportive way to find understanding, healing, wholeness and direction.  I am committed to providing a welcoming environment where individuals and families can feel unconditional acceptance and a sense of hope.  I will work with you to create therapeutic goals that are meaningful to you, in an effort to help you feel like each session has a purpose.  My desire is to help you embrace the change that in inevitable, grow towards a deeper understanding of yourself and thrive in the life that you lead. "

• Counseling
  • Mental Health

Emily Anson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Hastings College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • College Of Saint Mary
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005

Emily Anson has no awards or honors listed.

Emily Anson has no media or publications listed.

Emily Anson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Emily Anson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Emily Anson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Emily Anson?

How was your experience with Emily Anson?