Emily Deayala, LPC

Emily Deayala, LPC

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Emily Deayala, LPC is a marriage & family therapist in Houston, TX. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychotherapy.

2400 Augusta Dr Ste 120

Houston, TX 77057

Learn about Emily Deayala

This content was provided by Emily Deayala "I can truly say I have discovered my passion as a psychotherapist who specializes in sex therapy. I take careful consideration with each case that comes through my door. My dedication is in working collaboratively with you and your partner toward the goal of living a more fulfilling life. I believe I have a natural ability to make talking about and working through sexual difficulties as comfortable as possible. One size doesn't fit all. I take time to conceptualize each case and tailor my treatment to meet uniqe needs, and I believe in the utilization of a multidisciplinary, team approach when necessary. My dedication, compassion, and enthusiam drive me to work with you to the end, and my integrety ensures you will receive quality care."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Emily Deayala does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sex Therapy

• The University Of Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Emily Deayala has no awards or honors listed.

Emily Deayala has no media or publications listed.

Emily Deayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Emily Deayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Emily Deayala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Emily Deayala

3.7

Emily Deayala?
Emily Deayala's Performance
What People Say About Emily Deayala, LPC
Ms. Deayala is judgemental, harsh, controlling, and just doesn't have the emotional depth to handle a potentially complicated diagnosis or empathy for couples dealing with painful and sensitive issues. She is very authoritative in her approach and her tone is sharp. Her knowledge is limited to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Deayala, LPC?

How was your experience with Emily Deayala?