Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D

Clinical Neuropsychology ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Caster

Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D is a clinical neuropsychologist in Falls Church, VA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 2010 and specializes in clinical neuropsychology, clinical psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Caster accepts

Dr. Caster accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Better Health of Virginia
Behavioral Health
Cigna Network
Tricare
Optum Choice

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Caster treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Caster's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Concussion
  • Dementia
  • Impaired Cognition
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Nuance Neuropsychology LLC is a specialty practice emphasizing in neuropsychological evaluation and treatment planning. Conditions for which individuals are often referred include: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; Multiple Sclerosis; Cogniti...

• Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Caster?
Dr. Caster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Dr. Caster and her colleague Dr. Lugina. They were both very attentive to my condition and provided wonderful care during my evaluation. They were extremely knowledgeable of their discipline and professional in their approach. These types of evaluations are challenging and lengthy. Dr. Caster and her team created a positive environment where I could give the tests my best efforts. I appreciated their interest and dedicated care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is very knowledgeable - she takes the time to understand each patients needs. This care translates to personalized patient plans, always keeping an open dialogue about treatment and what would best serve the patient. She creates a safe space for the patient to feel comfortable and welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster was very attentive to why I sought her help. She was very caring and concerned about what I needed. She was great about providing me with feedback and information about test results. She has also been great about assisting me with questions and information after sessions were completed. Krista her admin assistant was also wonderful! She was very courteous and helpful with some issues with the insurance company. She always replied to email and phone messages quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is very caring and effective. She is smart and has been able to understand issues that other doctors have ignored. She is a great therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Very thoughtful and truly wants to help. She’s always available and feels more like a friend than a doctor while you’re with her. She’ll deeply explain things if you want her to but she won’t treat you like you’re stupid. Overall great experience. Helped me a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr Caster has helped me transform my life! She tested and documented my cognition, and explained things in a way I could understand. This process has made psychotherapy easier for both of us and I’ve made a tremendous amount of progress in a short time. I’m so fortunate Dr. Caster is on my team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Emily Caster is a phenomenal Neuropsychologist with the experience and knowledge to provide skilled professional services. Dr. Caster is very personable and easy to speak with, which is a very important and key aspect of the therapy process. During my time her schedules have been flexible, her billing practices transparent, and her facilities clean/comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking the services of a Neuropsychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
I am the current intern working for Dr. Emily Caster at Nuance Neuropsychology LLC. In addition to having an excellent experience myself, I can tell from being here on a day-to-day basis that Dr. Caster is an expert in her field who spends a lot of time on each individual patient, trying to understand their unique situations to best serve them. I therefore highly recommend Dr. Caster as a neuropsychologist, therapist and (in my case) internship supervisor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
She is awesome! I've been seeing her for more than a year and she continues to help me. My life is dramatically better because of Dr. C. Her office is ridiculously nice and she's always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is the best psychotherapist I have ever met. You have to go see her!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is a great neuropsychologist, but also a really caring person. I had been told by my pcp that there was no way to tell what was causing my memory problems and I was really worried. I called Dr Castors office and got seen really quickly. After being tested, she had me back to discuss all of my results in detail. She let me know my diagnosis and what to plan for and created a treatment plan. She walked me through the whole process. Dr castor is one of a kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Very Friendly and knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable speaking with her and she has helped me so much. Her office is very soothing and comfortable, I look forward to my appointments with her. Her schedule is very flexible and she has early morning or evening appointments which is great for my busy schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is amazing. She really understood that I needed help and bent over backwards to connect me with the services I needed. She helped my family understand what was going on with me and gave me a report along with all of the information I needed to help explain my memory problems. I love Dr. Caster!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
I first saw Dr. Caster when I was a complete mess and just really needed help. She changed her schedule to see me, and facilitated every connection I needed to make after my neuropsychological assessment. She is incredibly compassionate, encouraging, and thoughtful... I truly believe that she cares about every patient... not like all providers. I love Dr. Caster.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?
Dr. Caster is one of the best medical providers I have ever seen. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond the call of service and is extremely flexible when it comes to scheduling appointments. She is dedicated and passionate and will help you through whatever you're going through. I also love the VHC group - the staff are friendly, accommodating, and personable. I cannot recommend Dr. Caster or VHC enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Caster, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Caster?

Nuance Neuropsychology LLC

• Sat: 10:00am - 2:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Caster treats patients.