Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 42

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Omaha, NE. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D

Dr Emily LLC

4611 S 96th St Omaha, NE 68127
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Campbell treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Campbell's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Campbell accepts

Dr. Campbell accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Midlands Choice

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Campbell

4.5

Dr. Campbell was my first therapist, well the first one that counted. My mom had put me with a few before her but going to them only made me better at concealing how I felt and lying. So seeing Dr. Campbell was a big turn around. I automatically felt a different level of trust with her. She gave me the space I needed to heal from my trauma, and she gently gave me new perspectives on things that needed to be refreshed. And the big one... she validated what I was feeling. I think it's so hard to remember that therapists have their own stuff too, but we expect almost perfection from them. While Dr. Campbell isn't a therapist who just talks about her experiences, she IS someone who you can relate to. She shows her human side and sessions with her aren't like talking to a note pad. She helped me discover the tools I needed to tackle my trauma. Anybody who is thinking about therapy for the first time I would highly recommend. She's a wonderful human and has truly changed my life.
Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D?
She knows my Trumatic experiences since I was a young Child. I suffer with depression anxiety PTSD and many other things that I have worked on over the years and I’ve had one thing by my side since I was 12yrs old and that has been my small 13yr old dog. I lost all respect for the company when they couldn’t write one simple note to say that my dog has importance to me and dealing with my problems. It would have been very easy for you Emma. You couldn’t even call me personally. I won’t come back
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Kayla Penning in ID – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Campbell?

No matter a person's background, therapy is a place where uniquely painful experiences and the daily hardships of life can be transformed into joyful growth...Read more

• Clinical Psychology
  • Counseling

2010
Wheaton College-Doctorate In Clinical Psychology
2003
Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D?

Does Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D accept any insurance plans?

Does Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Campbell's profile.

What conditions does Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D treat?

Dr. Campbell frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Bipolar Disorder, and Depression. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D's office address?

Dr. Campbell's office is located at 4611 S 96th St, Omaha, NE 68127. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D able to provide telehealth services?

Dr. Campbell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.5/5 for Dr. Emily Campbell, PSY.D. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Dr Emily LLC4611 S 96th St Omaha, NE 68127