Emily Bond

Counseling ·  Female

Emily Bond

Emily Bond is a counselor in Nashville, TN. She specializes in counseling, psychological trauma, and more.

Make an appointment

Emily Bond accepts

Emily Bond accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Emily Bond treats your condition or procedure

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Stress Management

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) with years of experience in both clinical and private practice. I work with adults 18 from diverse backgrounds and life experience. I look forward to working with you on whatever goals you may have for personal growth and healing. Welcome to my practice!

• Counseling

4.0

Emily Bond?
Emily Bond's Performance
What People Say About Emily Bond
Emily is an outstanding counselor. Her caring and compassionate manner helped me through the most difficult loss of my life. She knew just how to guide me and, what treatment was the best for me. I would highly recommend her if you need help and guidance for any problem you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Bond?
I saw Emily for a period of about 12 months when I was at my absolute worst with suicidal depression. She helped tremendously in that time. It has been several years since and I have processed well the source of my issues, but I doubt I could have done it without Emily's help. She was very friendly, a terrific listener, and did a great job of making me understand that my level of despair was understandable given the situation. This was the first key step in the healing process. Thanks Emily!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Bond?
A friend of mine who is a client of Emily's recommended her to me. I had been seeing another provider and it we just didn't seem to connect. My friend was right - Emily has been so great to work with. Emily made me feel at ease and it was so easy to talk with her. She has opened my eyes to look at things in a different light and has given me great advice and counseling that has helped tremendously. I highly recommend Emily for counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Bond?
She made me feel worse than I did before seeing her. She made me feel as though my depression was hopeless and that it was my fault. Terrible therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emily Bond?

How was your experience with Emily Bond?