Contact provider for availability

Emilia Solinto

Pediatric Occupational Therapy ·  Female

Emilia Solinto

Emilia Solinto is a pediatric occupational therapist in Garden City, NY. She specializes in pediatric occupational therapy.

Contact provider for availability

3.7

Emilia Solinto?
Emilia Solinto's Performance
What People Say About Emilia Solinto
Very poor understanding of medical conditions underlying the need for OT. Office staff discourteous and unhelpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
Dr. Solinto has treated both of my children for Occupational Therapy. Our experience with Dr. Solinto and her entire staff has been positive and rewarding. Not only does she take time to tailor sessions for the each child's needs, but she the makes each session fun.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
I have been taking my son to Malverne Center for Play and Development for almost two years now. The progress he has made is remarkable. Dr. Solinto, along with her dedicated staff, have helped my child make tremendous improvement with his delays. As an early childhood educator, it is important to me that the therapy is developmentally appropriate. Everything that happens in this center is done with the children's best interests at heart. You will not find a more loving and supportive staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
Dr. Solinto is by far the best pediatric occupational therapist I have come across. She is knowledgeable and compassionate with every child and family she treats. She has the ability to prioritize each child she comes across ensuring that she is able to help and facilitate progression to the best of her ability. I have seen her go above and beyond for children which is evident by her availability to answer e-mails and calls whenever I have needed her. Would highly recommend Dr. Solinto.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
My child sees Dr. Solinto for OT therapy. She is always professional and gives great feedback. She collaborates and works very closely with my child's school OT. At meetings, she is a true advocate for my child. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a great OT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
Love this place! I have been bringing my child to them for the past year. Emilia is one of the most caring and loving people we have come across. She truly listens and understands all of your concerns and takes time both during and after office hours to discuss any and all concerns you may have. She will also work with any other therapist you may be using and fight for what she believes is right for your child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
My son has been going to Dr. Solinto since Pre-K . Thank god we found her. I have never come across a more passionate and dedicated therapist before. Along with her amazing staff she worked with my son and I to help him overcome his disabilities. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND what is expected. I couldn't ask for a better team at my side when my sons District meetings come around. Being a first time Mom unsure of how to best help my son, from the first meeting I knew I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
Emilia turned away my 3 year old son from receiving services at her center after being unable to deal with the fact that I had engaged another OT to simultaneously work with my son using a different therapy. She clearly let her ego get in the way in refusing to "share" my son with another OT (her agenda) rather than prioritizing my son's needs. Getting her to agree to a phone call to discuss the new therapy with OT #2 was nearly impossible. Also has a habit of cancelling last minute/running late
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?
Unprofessional, rude, poor communication. Discussed patient info in waiting area, in front of other patients/parents. Defensive when asked to explain procedures. Insensitive to patients' personal needs. Excludes parents from therapy. Gives non-specific feedback that is not aligned with goals set on IEP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Solinto?

How was your experience with Emilia Solinto?

Compare Providers