Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 37

Emilia Banse

Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Washington, DC. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Emilia Banse accepts

Emilia Banse accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Emilia Banse treats your condition or procedure

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Stress Management

Do no harm. Holistic supportive behavioral approach.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Anxiety Disorders

Emilia Banse?
Emilia Banse's Performance
What People Say About Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC
RecentMost Helpful
Emilia is great! She's a good listener, helps you think through all your options for treatment, is easy to contact, and doesn't insist you take medication you don't need/ do well taking. I'm really glad I found her after a string of medication-obsessed practitioners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
My visits with Emilia Banse have been very beneficial. Prior to my visits I had problems concentrating and overthinking situations in my life that caused a lot of unneeded stress. Emilia helped me realized the underlying issues and how to deal with them. I have seen major improvements with both my mental and physical health after my monthly visits. I highly recommend Emilia to anyone seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia was very helpful in working with me to manage some learning disability/ADHD issues. I've been very satisfied with her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I was so grateful when I was referred to Emilia Banse. She is very knowledgeable and professional;; it's clear that Emilia keeps up with the field and she is always recommending a helpful resource or suggestion.. She manages to be compassionate and empathetic, but still be firm and candid in providing counseling and advice. Lastly, she is very sensitive to the unique needs of women and minorities in prescribing medications and understanding the cultural factors that can impact treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia has been incredibly responsive to any concerns I had (text, email, and phone calls) and really eased me in to mental health. I came to her because I felt kind of off and thought maybe I was struggling with depression. Emilia asked a lot of non-judgmental questions and was able to diagnose me and help me ease into feeling so, so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia helped me during a very difficult time in my life, one of acute anxiety. I was working with a therapist and having a hard time finding a psychiatric nurse who could fit me in. Emilia found time in her schedule to offer an urgent appointment. Since then, she's helped me become stable and comfortable with my mental health needs. She is very responsive to e-mail whenever I have questions about my medication or anything else. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I went to Emilia when I first moved for ADHD and anxiety. She’s great both for general therapy and at diagnosing and prescribing the right medicine for you. She’s also been great with helping me figure out the right balance with the medicine I’m taking. Emilia has been great ever since I’ve seen her and has greatly improved my ADHD, anxiety, and general quality of life. She’s very responsive, accommodating with schedules and has a great office facility. She’s very easy to work and talk with too
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I began seeing Emilia after having tried a mixture of therapy and medication management vis a vis my PCP to no avail. I wanted a clean state and a full evaluation from a new provider who was an expert in mental health. Emilia was incredibly thorough and thoughtful during the evaluation. More than that she was candid in her questioning and answers. I felt like she was very present and was pleased with her diagnosis and recommended next steps. Since then she has been available for me via email
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia has been incredibly helpful and supportive. She is professional and intelligent, but made me feel comfortable by making it clear that she genuinely cared about my well-being. Scheduling and rescheduling appointments was always easy, and she was available to help when there were issues with prescriptions. Emilia is ideal for someone who wants professional medication management and a comfortable environment to open up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Exceptional psychiatric nurse practitioner; highly knowledgeable about medication and very empathetic. Timely in responding to requests and inquiries, and clearly committed to her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia is a great listener and makes me feel comfortable when talking about any topic or problem that I have. I have nothing but great things to say about Emilia and her practice. I highly recommend Emilia for anyone who is seeking extra help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia is absolutely wonderful. My life has completely changed for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Absolutely no complaints. You have been so much more attentive, proactive, and accommodating than any other mental health professional with whom I have worked in the past. Nobody has ever e-mailed me to ask how things were going, and I really appreciated it. You're very straightforward with me, which I really like. The only reason I'm giving you 4 stars on "level of trust" is because trust takes time, and I always have reservations about what the future might hold, but I'm pretty optimistic.
Absolutely, trust takes time and as a provider I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Responsive. Listens. Knows her limitations. Friendly. Knows her stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Emilia Banse?

Compare Providers