Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 38

Emilia Banse

Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC PLLC

120 Golden Eagle Ct Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Emilia Banse accepts

Emilia Banse accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Emilia Banse treats your condition or procedure

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Emilia Banse's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Emilia Banse

Emilia Banse?
Emilia Banse's Performance
What People Say About Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC
Emilia is empathetic, kind, really listen, and completely knows her stuff.
Britt O – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia Banse was so helpful to my elderly mother who struggles with paralyzing anxiety and depression. She took time to really listen and guide us through a specific healing process for my mothers unique condition. She is not a one size fits all practitioner. We never felt rushed, she explained the treatment options and responds immediately to texts or any concern or question we had about specifics. We were not left to fend for ourselves as other doctors have done. She follows up regularly and shows genuine concern for recovery. And responds to phone and email messages within hours... unlike ANY other doctor we have seen. I highly recommend her.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I liked Emilia right away. She has been a great support and has helped me tremendously. I feel well. I feel like myself. She definitely works with you to find the best tx plan for you individually.
Abs – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Dr Banse is my highest recommendation to anyone struggling daily with ADHD and it's implications like anxiety and depression. Seeing her now for almost a year, She is easy to talk to on a personal level while also offering very sound, logical, unbiased advice and treatment. After leaving every appointment, I always better.
Merisa Rojas – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia is one of the best clinicians I've been to. She's efficient at diagnosing the problem and recommending solutions. She approaches it with kindness and true concern for her patients. Very impressed with her response time, she got me into her office as soon as she possibly could and helped me with a lot of issues that arose over time.
Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia is an excellent clinician. Her ability to treat the entire patient medication/therapy is impressive. She is thoughtful, kind and is able to quickly diagnose the problem and make appropriate treatment recommendations. There are very few clinicians that are able to spend quality time with patients, but she does. I would not hesitate to refer any friends or family members to her.. If you want to have a chance at getting better, make an appointment and go see her!
Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia is an extremely knowledgeable and caring mental health professional! She has helped me more than anyone else, and really takes the time to build a rapport and listens to her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking psychiatric/psychological help! I cannot thank her enough!
Ally G – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
It took my first wonderful warm visit to transform my previous outlook on my own mental health. She saw my history, picked it up and put it all back together again. I moved from out of town, and my first 3 months here have been an experience, but it is with new eyes I can enjoy life with what I now believe to be my proper diagnosis. I wish I met her sooner.
Sarah – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
She was very good at asking the right questions to get to my real issues. I was impressed by her professionalism and how much she knew.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Hi! I saw Emilia for treatment of depression and scizoaffective disorder. After a few visits and taking a very detailed history she told me she did not think I was scizoaffective, but rather anxious. Also, my so called psychotic symptoms as diagnosed by previous provider were due to med adjustments ONLY. I'm now off antipsychotics and have not had any symptoms and my severe anxiety and panic attacks have resolved. She also asked to speak to my family and a close friend to get a full picture of what I have been going through. I'm very happy I went to see her, but am happy to pay for quality care as she doesn't take insurance... but you get what you pay for!
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Very good visit. Provider is personable and professional. Listened attentively and gave several options for treatment. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Thank you
Samantha – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Very happy since I met Emilia. Down to earth, responsive, explains everything thoroughly unlike some providers I’ve dealt with. Big improvement with my ADHD and depression. Five stars!
Linda – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I was really nervous at first but she has a calming way about her. It's hard to speak to someone about your past, but I did it and felt comfortable with our session.
Dara – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
This was my first experience with Emilia. I found her online after having a poor experience with a provider. I texted her a question and she actually called me to explain her answer and even reassured me over the phone after I told her about my experience earlier that day. I really liked that she took the time to talk with me and go over things even though I had not seen her yet. When I did go to see her she was very thorough and took her time. It was a good balance between her asking me questions and then listening. She made me feel very comfortable and reassured and and was able to give me validation about things I have been going through and feeling. I never felt rushed or like I was on a clock with her. She was very kind but also down to earth. I am really looking forward to continuing treatment with Emilia.
Jillian – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Great. Welcoming, warm, listens provides usable feedback. Very happy with the care I received for my depression, anxiety, and ADHD. No one quiet, could get my meds balanced well enough so that I did not feel medicated.
Miriam, SRB Florida – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
First visit, I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and desire to assess and understand all the issues at hand. She listened to all our concerns and looked at all the information provided as well as what had already been done. I feel more confident that we now heading to a much better outcome, we all had our pessimistic concerns but, she has really lifted us up. We are blessed to have found her and believe we finally will find resolution and are more hopeful for our son’s future.
Bill – Oct 09, 2019
I am very humbled by your kind review. I hope we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
I had an initial consult with Emilia and felt she was very thorough with her questions and understood the issues I am struggling with. I look forward to meeting with her to check back on the progress of the medicine she prescribed and work on other issues.
KB – Oct 08, 2019
Emilia Banse's Reply – Flag
I hope we will meet our goals soon!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
She is very nice and professional. I had a great experience with her. She is very knowledgeable and took her time with the visit.
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Emilia was very understanding and kind. We would definitely recommend her! Very knowledgeable!
Lori Ann Ziegler – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?
Very happy from the very beginning. She gets results quick, at least in my case. I knew she was very competent from our first meeting.
Ellie Destin Florida – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Emilia Banse, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Emilia Banse?

Do no harm. Holistic supportive behavioral approach.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Anxiety Disorders