Emese Lindstrom, MSC

Integrative Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Emese Lindstrom

Integrative Healing

4932 153rd Pl SE Everett, WA 98208

Emese Lindstrom, MSC is an integrative medicine specialist in Everett, WA. She specializes in integrative medicine, rehabilitation psychology, and more.

Emese Lindstrom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Emese Lindstrom

Emese Lindstrom?
Emese Lindstrom's Performance
What People Say About Emese Lindstrom, MSC
RecentMost Helpful
I only wish I approached Emeshe sooner.. For 2 years I managed moderate to sever pain that could attack the chest wall and shift to the right or left shoulder, neck and upper back. It reached to a point I couldn’t breath and I realized I have to do something about it! Emeshe has a tremendous knowledge in the musclskeletal system and after one treatment I felt painless, hopeful again and now even certain that this is the right path to rehabilitate my condition. Thank you Emeshe for your brightness, deep understanding in targeting the best treatment and helping me get back to myself and feel great again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?
A painful hip led me to Emese. She connected this to early trauma. Emese is a healing spirit, with deep and profound knowledge of the mind-body connection & how to calm the nervous system.She is very experienced and intuitive.Her loving, thoughtful, compassionate approach has helped me tap into an emotional and psychic strength that enables me to see challenges in a peaceful and welcoming way. She has changed my life, way beyond physical pain relief. Thank you, Emese. With all my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?
Emese, it was by sheer fate that you came into my life with your gift of healing. After being in a car accident in 2010, I suffered from pain in my neck,back and entire hip area.After the accident, walking, sitting and everyday chores were unbearable. All conventional medicine failed. While finding you, your kind, gentle, healing hands and words have changed my life. Your knowledge of the nervous system and mind body connection has put me in a place of less pain & ease of movement! Thank you, M
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?
"I am an ex-US military fighter pilot with a body worn down by the rigors of flying fast and doing dangerous things. I came to Emese in 2015 with a bewildering soft tissue injury. I've stayed because Emese has an exceptional command of the tools at the leading edge of Integrative Therapy. In forty years of working with healers I've never found anyone more intelligent, skilled and compassionate. She draws from a deep well of experience in the mental AND physical healing modalities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?
“Excellent massage by a great, knowledgable therapist” Emese Lindstrom is a very attentive therapist who tries very hard and is successful with discovering your needs with a thorough discussion each visit. She also identifies areas of concentration while doing the massage. I get massages locally as well as while traveling. Emese Lindstrom is an excellent therapist. My highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?
Excellent . Very attentive. Listens to concerns. Addresses the problem and explains treatment and expectations. Have been treated by other professional's and NEVER had the success as I have had with Emerse. Would most highly recommend her to anyone seeking her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Emese Lindstrom, MSC?

How was your experience with Emese Lindstrom?

My philosophy and the intention of my wellness practice is to:

recognize health as an emergent property of the whole person as a complex living system;

bring awareness to the energetic, mental, vital/emotional, and physica...

• Integrative Medicine
  • Alternative Care
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Massage Therapy

1994
U Waterloo
Advanced Practitioner in Self Regulation Therapy, Canadian Foundation for Trauma Research and Education
Clinical Massage Therapy, Cortiva Institute, Seattle
Dr. and PHD Candidate In Natural Medicine, International Quantum University For Integrative Medicine
Master Of Science, University Of British Columbia
1994

• French
  • German
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian

Emese Lindstrom accepts

Emese Lindstrom accepts the following insurance:

Premera Blue Cross
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Emese Lindstrom treats your condition or procedure