Elzbieta Anderson, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 49

Acupuncture

Elzbieta Anderson, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Spokane Valley, WA.

Elzbieta Anderson, LAC

Ea Healing Arts LLC

210 N University Rd Ste 200 Spokane Valley, WA 99206

Compare Elzbieta Anderson, LAC with other Acupuncturists near you

Elzbieta Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elzbieta Anderson

Very knowleageable and helpful
The first session I had helped a lot with the fatigue and energy levels. Plus my insurance went through. Recommended !
OM – Aug 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
I enjoy my appointment with Elisabetta, she is knowledgeable, thorough, Controles the neck pain, and reoccuring headachs , pain in sholders and low back, so that I can function, on a daily basis. Awesome is what I would say! And I Recomend her whole - hartedly!!!!
Jerry Brines – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
Mrs. Anderson has been a tremendous asset in my recovery and overall health and wellness. She is an outstanding professional that truly cares and focuses on the overall health and wellbeing of her patients. Her clinic is a very calm, warm and inviting place. I was searching for a pain management and recovery solution for an occupational injury that impacted my back, arm, hand, and fingers through a very painful pinched nerve. Basic medicine just treated my pain with pain medication. The natural treatment over several appointments provided by Mrs. Anderson allowed me to overcome the pain that I was experiencing and helped return my function and range of motion that had been painfully impaired. Beyond my original injury Mrs. Anderson also provided natural solutions that very positively addressed other chronic health issues that I had been dealing with for sometime. She is a delightful and uplifting professional that I would highly recommend to friends, family and colleagues.
Andrew Lueck - Spokane, WA – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
She has been a blessing and helped my neuropathy in my legs tremendously. I’ve been there 9 times with positive results. She is professional and spends lots of time answering questions. She is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
I cannot say enough about Ms. Anderson LAC, from the first time I walked into her office I felt so at home. That may be a strange way to describe the acupuncturist office but that is how Elzbieta makes me feel. I'm comfortable in her care,I also feel that I am the only patient that she is thinking of at that moment. Her attention is fully on her client. She is kind, considerate, thoughtful, and very good at her technology and so Interesting. I have had 10 appointments so far, enjoyed, learned and gained knowledge each time. My pain and other concerns are gone. Linda Taylor Greenachers, Wa
Linda Taylor in Greenacres, WA – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
I'm a disabled Veteran, I was injured many years ago. I have suffered with chronic pain for many years. I visited Mrs. Anderson's practice to help with alternative medicines besides opiates and muscle relaxers which was way more common as a treatment. I chose a healthier way. She has a natural way of finding the right methods to give me treatments that curb the pain so I can have some normalcy in my daily life. I function better and feel better about myself and how I can be a positive person for my family and my work, without the constant nagging and suffering from my injury. She's a caring professional that is a blessing to those wanting relief from chronic pain.
Steve O'Meara US Army Disabled Veteran – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
I have been going to Elzbieta for over a year and I LOVE her!! She is not only great at what she does but is a trustworthy women who is a great listener. She is very caring, kind hearted and compassionate. She has been a wealth of information to me over the past year. I have learned so much from her and I truly appreciate all her time & effort she puts into her work. If you're looking for someone that takes pride in what they do & is as passionate as she is then this is who you want to invest your time into. I would highly recommend her to any of my family members as well as anyone for that matter!!
Crystal Ossello – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
Elzbieta Anderson, is by far the best acupuncturist I've seen. Her knowledge and skills as an LAC in a word is "Impressive". This coupled with a warm personality, kindness, and a true desire to heal, push her to the top. As a veteran I have multiple injuries to included lower back, neck, chronic pain issues, and multiple levels of stress. Elzbieta ability to control pain, and reduce stress is remarkable. Her desire to listen, target, and focus on effected areas not only controls and manages the pain, but aids in the healing process. Due to the concerted efforts of her treatment I've been able to considerably reduce the amount of pain medication I take. Elzbieta Anderson from me deserves the highest of recommendations. I Certainly recommend her to any and all veterans.
Dan Strom – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
I can truly say she is the best, Very friendly, warm and kind person. Great environment . Not like a doctors office, I have a problem sleeping and her acupuncture is helping me as well as for my lower back pain. Today I got a treatment just to relax. I visit her once a month and always look forward too.comfortable Massage table, Heating Lampe and relaxing background musik. Try it out, I promise you will not be disappointed.
Herta in Spokane , WA – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?
She is excellent and such a nice person who knows her stuff. I really enjoy her work and always feel so good after I have seen her. Recommend her for sure.
Jeri McGuire in Spokane, WA – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elzbieta Anderson, LAC?

How was your experience with Elzbieta Anderson?