Elly Pourasef, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Elly Pourasef

Elly Pourasef, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Houston, TX. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Elly Pourasef accepts

Elly Pourasef accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Elly Pourasef treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Hearing Loss
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

As an audiologist, I believe that having a good relationship with my patients is key. I strive to give my patients the best service, as no matter where I go, I would expect no less. I have over 10 years of experience with hearing aids, making me feel...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy

Elly Pourasef?
Elly Pourasef's Performance
What People Say About Elly Pourasef, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Doctor Elly took extra time from her schedule to see my mother. I appreciated this so much! Memorial Hearing with Doctor Elly is an up-to-date excellent practice. I would recommend this to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Dr. Elly has been my audiologist for 10 years now. I highly recommend her for her excellent knowledge on the latest technology. She takes the time to explain things to me in a way I can understand. She’s an exceptional audiologist who truly cares for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
I’ve been seeing Elly for over nine years. Excellent audiologist. I would strongly recommend her to anyone. Bob
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Very professional and personable; listen and explains why and what you need. She takes her time seriously so you can get the best possible care. There no other doctor I would recommend over her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
You will have to look long and hard to find someone as dedicated as Elly Pourase. Even then I don't think you will find anyone. Doctor Elly took the time to meet with us late to accommodate our hectic schedule. She then spent quite some time making sure we understood the process, how the hearing aids worked and even tested my wife’s hearing for us. Once I receive the hearing aid she was very thorough in explain how they worked and what I could expect and not expect from the unit. I had ques
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Elly has been by far the most thorough doctor I have ever had the experience of being a patient. I have had hearing issues for years and she was so incredibly informative as to what my hearing problems are as well as the best way to correct them with the best devices to fit my budget.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Just had the most wonderful experience getting fitted with a new hearing aid solution by Dr Elly Pourasef. Wanted to shout it from the housetops. I can’t fully express how grateful I am to Dr Elly for her unselfish approach to making sure I understood what options were available to me. She could talk for hours about various manufacturers of hearing aids based on her vast knowledge of their products. I’m now wearing the new hearing solution Dr Elly helped me choose and I couldn’t be happier
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Ms. Pourasef is very professional, completely knowledgeable about her profession, and has provided excellent service for me regarding my hearing aid purchase and service for the past 3 years. I highly recommend her business for anyone needing assistance with hearing problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Dr. Elly is very personable and has a pleasant manner. She puts the patient at ease and is very thorough in her instructions. She spends a considerable time with her patients and genuinely shows that she cares for them. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs hearing treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Anybody needing help with his/her hearing should check Dr. Elly.She is the complete professional.She is truly interested in helping her patients,easy to communicate with and full of sincere empathy.On top of that she is COMPETENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Dr. Elly is very caring and spends as much time with a patient as is necessary. I can tell by her attitude she truly wants to match each patient with the hearing aids that are perfect for them. I felt very comfortable in her presence and trust her completely in the decision she made on my behalf. Her explanations were clear and she spoke in a way that the hearing impaired can understand which is a plus from my standpoint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Elly was teriffic in helping me get started with my aids and providing ongoing support. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Dr. Elly Pourasef works independently and knows her business from A to Z. She is precise in all things. She took her time explaining testing and test results. There are more aids options than I realized, which can be overwhelming, but she helped me narrow it down to what was important to me. Once my aids were fitted, I realized the next day they were fitting too tightly over my ear and she was able to see me the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Pourasef; you won't be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Great and talented doctor. She helped my hearing the day I went to her. She is an awesome doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Very professional and knowledgeable with a great personality
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Visiting Dr. Elly is like visiting a friend. She is down to earth and puts me at ease when I visit her office. She is very knowledgeable. She will tell you about new technology available if she knows of something that will be beneficial, but I have never felt pressured in the least to "upgrade" my hearing aids. She is more than happy to work with me to get the most satisfaction and function from the aids I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Dr. Elly is a helpful, knowledgeable, intelligent hearing-aid guru! She is also very patient and explains things very clearly!
Very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
Elly is one of the best health care providers that I have ever worked with. Need I say more. You can’t go wrong with choosing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elly Pourasef, AUD?
After a few years of not completely participating in conversations and avoiding noisy public places, it was time to find a solution. My hearing aids were of little assistance. I booked an appointment with Dr Pourasef for a hearing check up as I was tired of asking people to repeat themselves. Dr. Pourasef's office is convenient to my home. I was impressed with her patience in explaining every test before she started. She tested my hearing more thoroughly than had been done in the past. Th
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Elly Pourasef?

Compare Providers