Ellen Strugatch, LPC

Ellen Strugatch
Telehealth services available

Atlanta Counseling Solutions, LLC

8150 Sentinae Chase Dr Roswell, GA 30076

Ellen Strugatch, LPC is a Counselor in Roswell, GA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Ellen Strugatch to book an appointment.

Compare Ellen Strugatch, LPC with other Counselors near you

Ellen Strugatch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ellen Strugatch

93.44262295081967%

Ellen Strugatch?
  • Appointment scheduling (48)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (48)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (47)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
I love Ellen, she is so very helpful and understanding. She recommended many strategies to resolve conflict and to enable me to stand up for myself and assert my opinions and thoughts. When I wasn't able to implement the strategies at times, she was very patient with me. She was also very empowering to me and caring. I will never be able to thank her enough.
May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I absolutely love having Ellen as my therapist! She is not only caring and genuine, but extremely proactive about my learning histories as a client and my background. She always makes me feel comfortable and accepted and that is one of the core values I’ve wanted in a therapist. Working with Ellen has allowed me to gain a deeper understanding of my relationship with my mental and emotional well-being as well as practicing healthy skills to manage my anxiety and stress. I have recommended a lot of my colleagues and family members to utilize Ellen’s expertise as she is well acquainted with knowledge and wisdom.
Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
As a counselor myself sometimes it is very hard to connect with a counselor. With Ellen this process was very easy and she helped me by opening my eyes to self-care as a an individual and professional. She is kind, warm hearted, respectful. Everything that I was looking in a counselor and everything I strive to be as a professional counselor myself. She is amazing!
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I've had several therapists over the years but never really connected with them. Ellen is different. She's warm, smart, and insightful. She's helped me reframe my thoughts in constructive ways. She's helped me be nicer to myself and helped me climb out of a pit of depression. She's been flexible and when I had a crisis, she was there for me even when I wasn't on the schedule. I wish I could give her more stars.
Venessa – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
All my life I have battled immense anxiety along with intrusive thoughts, but it wasn’t until I met Ellen that I was able to give that anxiety a name, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Her counseling backed by many years of experience has given me a greater understanding of what OCD is and how to cope with it. She has helped me through some very dark times and I am so thankful to be able to talk with her when life gets especially tough. Her understanding, non-judgemental presence is so comforting and I cannot recommend her enough!
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Kind & flexible to scheduling. Supportive & aided me during my transition back to my first year of graduate school. Highly recommend!
Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has been such a blessing in my life in so many ways! It was through prayer that directed me in her path. I have learned how to deal with so many things in a constructive way that have brought many blessings to me and my family. My counseling with Ellen opened a door for our oldest daughter to seek counseling for herself which she needed in her life. I have been able to use tools that she has shared with me for my marriage as well as other issues I have been dealing with. My husband has been able to apply some tools from some sessions that have been very helpful and positive. I feel like we have all benefited from my sessions with Ellen in so many areas. We are communicating more in positive ways that have only enhanced our relationships as we journey together. Its amazing how Ellen has influenced me and how it’s affected the whole family in such healthy ways. She listens attentively and gives you the tools to apply to your life that will make changes best for you and others!
Val – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is the best therapist I’ve ever had. I’ve gone to her for my own issues and with my husband for couples therapy. She is the perfect balance of uplifting and pushing to do more. In couples therapy, she’s very good at not being biased and she supports both people.
BB – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is truly an angel! I started seeing Ellen about 6 months ago. The day that I walked in to her office I was in a very sad place. I felt like I hit a brick wall in my heart! All of the pain over the past 5 years just was too much to handle anymore without help. After just a few minutes of talking/crying I felt a sense of calm come over me. Ellen made me see the positives in my life, forgive myself for some life choices, how to handle certain situations and grow. She truly lit this light again in my heart to keep going, forgiving myself and others, growing within myself. I can't say enough about Ellen Strugatch!!! For the first time I like me and believe in me again. I feel so blessed that my internal medicine referred Ellen. I honestly believe that Ellen opened my eyes, and gave me my life back. I thank GOD for bringing Ellen in to my life!
Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I reached out to Ellen during a high stress time in my life- I felt out of control and frantic. The original purpose of my visits to her have changed, but life continues to challenge. No matter the challenge, Ellen is there with a calming presence and reflective feedback. She continues to be a wonderful resource in my life, even now as our visits have transitioned to phone counseling during the pandemic. I find she helps me find ground in my though process which ultimately eases anxiety and negative feelings.
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I had an epiphany this morning about myself, my life, my childhood and resulting PTSD. Prior to meeting Ellen an epiphany like this would have devastated me for months, making participating in life incredibly difficult. Ellen created a safe space for me to ask uncomfortable questions and make profound realizations which helped target areas I needed help with and move me out of the fear response. The EMDR and hypnotherapy were vital to my recovery. The EMDR allows me to process epiphanies and memories quickly MINUS getting bogged down in fear and pain. My process went from - realization to panic to "I got this" to a physical melting of tightness in my ribcage in less than 10 minutes. LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!! Which is nothing short of amazing! I'm grateful to Ellen for the tools and resources she's provided which has enabled me to move forward, change my inner programming and core messages. I feel so much better now. She is kind, gentle, thoughtful, always professional. She can help you.
Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I started seeing Ellen three months ago. I was struggling with suicidal thoughts, depression, and anxiety. With ten minutes of being in her office, we had started a course of action that has led me to be in a much better place today. She asked me to visit a psychiatrist and has worked with them on adjusting my medication. Ellen has really made a huge difference in my life and I feel more aware and in control than I have ever in my life.
Kelly Flowers – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
My husband and I saw Ellen for couples counseling over the course of 4 or 5 months. She is very easy to talk to and did a great job of helping us reflect on our communication and conflicts, and explore how we can better get along. My husband was very reluctant to go and she was great at making him feel comfortable enough to open up. We have seen a real difference in how we get along and while nothing is perfect, our home is much more peaceful. I recommend her hands down!
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has a done great job of helping us understand each other better and communicate to resolve conflict.
Chad S – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Ellen for several years now and she has helped me grow in so many ways as a person! Excellent methods and techniques! She has also helped me with family relationships, anxiety, depression, and a variety of other things. So thankful for her hard work!
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is wonderful! I felt heard and understood, and my sessions were productive. EMDR was new to me, and she made it simple and not traumatic! Couples sessions improved our marriage and communication incredibly. Her Hypnotherapy (like guided meditations) are so great! And she pointed me in the direction of the right meds that have changed my life. Ellen is trustworthy, compassionate, validating and professional. It’s important for me to leave therapy feeling like I have better perspective or tools to get through my weeks...and that’s how working with her is.
Whitney – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I learned that Ellen Strugatch does EMDR for trauma, anxiety and depression. I have a lot of issues, both personally and in my relationship with my significant other and his children. We have met with her together and both of us have met with her alone. Ellen is incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and very good at gaining trust. She has helped both of us redirect our thoughts, and look at our situations in a more loving, healthy way. She is a great counselor, mediator and teacher. We both have much better coping skills and interact with each other so much better since we began working with Ms. Strugatch. Cannot thank her enough Amy Biedenbach, Brian Lane
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen helped my husband and I through one if the toughest times in our lives... after he had an affair. We had no idea whether or not our marriage would make it, but now we have reconciled, had a child, and are doing better than ever. Ellen gave us useful and practical advice and guidance to help us through the recovery process. She never took sides and gave us both hard truths when we needed them, but while also providing a safe and comforting space for both of us. Ellen was the 3rd counselor we tried, and the only one we stuck with and really felt helped us. We now both have the tools to keep moving forward and the know-how to do it in a way that strengthens our relationship. I cannot express how much she helped us and how grateful we are!
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has made incredible progress in treating my 10 year old daughter’s anxiety. It has been such a relief seeing her improve. Ellen gained her trust, approached her at her level (she is mature and does not like being treated like a younger child), and helped her gain strategies. Thank you so much!
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has opened my eyes to things about the mind and more importantly myself that I would never have been able to see because of the blinders that shut out the real world around me. Masked in frustrations, resentments, and hidden emotions, I entered her office for a transformation that I would never had even dreamed of. Ellen does hypnotherapy treatment that as a Christian, I must way, I was very skeptical about seeking it out. However, after much education, discussion and answered questions, I decided to give it a world and boy am I glad I did. Because she wants to see the change to actually take place, she records the sessions and you can take it home to listen to it r as often and much as you want. One subject was "getting rid of things". This suggestive hypnotic suggestion has transformed into areas of my life not just physical clutter, but emotional and mental clutter as well. I now carry her calming and suggestive words with me and use it regularly, even during massages,
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?

How was your experience with Ellen Strugatch?

• Counseling