Ellen Strugatch, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

Ellen Strugatch

Ellen Strugatch, LPC is a counselor in Lilburn, GA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Georgia State University in 1991 and specializes in counseling.

Ellen Strugatch accepts

Ellen Strugatch accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Ellen Strugatch treats your condition or procedure

Ellen Strugatch's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Ellen Strugatch?
Ellen Strugatch's Performance
What People Say About Ellen Strugatch, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Ellen for a few months now. Others and myself have seen a significantly more positive difference in my mental health. I came to Ellen in a mental state that I had never experienced before. Things were much more difficult before I came to her. She helped me understand the psychology and science behind why I felt certain emotions. This understanding helped me better handle some of my existing issues. I have problems where dreams(nightmares), at times involving certain people, cause stress, sadness, and anxiety that remain days and weeks following the dreams. As a solution, Ellen introduced me to EMDR therapy. EMDR therapy feels like I am in a controlled, dreamlike state. I have no control over my nightmares but during EMDR therapy, I feel in control over how I psychologically handle my thoughts/dreams. After these sessions, I feel like the sad feelings I had struggled with no longer feel as bad. I leave with a move positive outlook. I highly recommend Ellen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Ellen for 6 months now. She’s helping me gain a whole new confidence in my marriage I’ve never experienced through being a great listener and allowing me to express my feelings. I feel as comfortable talking to her as I would a really good friend. She has an inviting space to feel relaxed in and I see myself crossing many bridges in my therapy with her. She has a nurturing spirit and stays focused on helping me reach my goals. The office and waiting room are cozy and inviting. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is genuinely concerned and caring . I’ve been going to her for by bipolar disorder and she is extremely knowledgeable about by bipolar disorder. I highly recommend Ellen and will continue to see her as my therapist. I would definitely refer her as a therapist to anyone who needs therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has been helping me for 3 months and I could tell a huge difference within the first two weeks of meeting. Counseling isn’t an easy thing to do but the home- environment makes our meetings a lot easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Dr. Ellen is amazing! She's helped a few members of our family. She goes above and beyond and is exceptional at making you comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I could not have gotten over my divorce without Ellen. I was an emotional wreck before starting therapy with her. Ellen has innovative techniques that she uses to help with the healing process. I could tell that she was genuinely concerned about my well being and most of all, I never felt judged by her. She has helped me learn to articulate my emotions easily. I can finally say that I am at peace with my divorce and it is because I had Ellen helping me along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Meeting with Ellen was a positive experience. She was warm and reassuring. She has a variety of tools she can use with her clients to help achieve their goals. I appreciated the time spent with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen Strugatch has been a true blessing to me and my family! I have been seeing Ellen for about 5 years now and she has helped me to see and rethink a lot of negative issues that I have been struggling with for years! She teaches tools and techniques to handle situations in a more positive way. My husband and I are very appreciative of her and would recommend her to our family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Personally, I have been seeing Ellen on and off for about 5 years plus. She has been a great asset to my growth as a husband, father and person. She has great insite to who I am and where I wish to go and has helped me continue to develop and stay the person who I wish to be. My wife and I attend couples sessions as well and it has been a key component to the stability of our marriage today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is by far the best therapist I have seen. She genuinely cares and wants to help you and offers great solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is a wonderful counselor and has helped me see myself in a new light and it is as essential to my life now as going to the eye doctor to see more clearly. She helps you find the answers within yourself. Since I’ve been coming to therapy I have been able to see my life more clearly and am making progress to becoming a more whole me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I'm sharing out of gratitude for the magnificent care that I've received from Ellen. I've not disclosed my identity only because I'm also a counseling professional in GA. I needed a safe, confidential place to process my past emotional traumas with someone that I could trust. I also needed a healing space to restore from the suffering that I would hear from my own clients. Through techniques like EMDR and hypnosis, Ellen helped me break through decades of fear and insecurities and find peace.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen Strugatch was truly an answer to my prayer. My marriage was on a downward spiral, and if it was not for Ellen's professional guidance, my wife and I would be settling our differences in court by now. For the first time, I was able to learn and apply the key techniques on how to communicate effectively. Throughout my sessions with Ellen, I can tell that she genuinely cared about my progress. Thank you again for helping me in repairing my marriage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I went to her for my PTSD and trauma and she is great at this. She helped me work through some of my major triggers and I’ve already recommended quite a few of my friends to her. She is very experienced with EMDR and went above and beyond to help me get insurance reimbursement for it with my [difficult] provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is very easy to speak with. She's understanding, not judgmental (at least not outwardly!), and exudes kindness. My daughter thinks she's great, and I do like that she isn't in a sterile office park somewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I've been seeing Ellen for a couple of months and I'm really impressed with the amount of progress I've already made. I've seen about four different counselors over the years but they were unable to get to the core of my issues. Within the first couple of sessions Ellen was able to assess my needs and recommended a book that has changed my life. The book has also helped serve as a guide to our sessions dealing with BPD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I was initially reluctant to try therapy. I had tried in the past and had a negative experience. To deal with issues, I decided to try again, and Ellen is great. She is kind, honest, and empathetic. I trust her to help guide me on my journey to being a better, stronger me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is, hands down, the best therapist I’ve ever worked with. Sometimes the impact of her work is subtle and sometimes it is overt, but it is always profound. I have benefitted greatly from all the techniques she’s used in sessions with me, like hypnosis, EMDR, talk therapy, and even dream analysis. Theough Ellen’s expert intuition I have made so many life-changing connections. She is truly great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen took the time to help me through one of the absolute most difficult times I’ve ever experienced in my life. EMDR was a miracle. Ellen’s eye to detail is like the precision of a surgeons knife. After our sessions of EMDR, I felt lighter and like the intense past I was carrying around with me was more of a distant memory instead of a recurring nightmare. She was relentless in making sure all of the PTSD issue was resolved. That hasn’t been my experience with past therapists. She’s amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is intuitive. She listens in a way that feels like she is fully open to understanding everything about you and the issues you’re experiencing. She is rare. What I appreciate the most about her style is that she is a solutions minded therapist. Which also means that at times you’ll have homework. She has changed my life in deeper ways than I can express in words. If you’re looking for a therapist that is not just good, but is GENUINELY interested in your soul’s health, she is the one 4 you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ellen Strugatch?