Ellen Strugatch, LPC

Ellen Strugatch
Telehealth services available

Atlanta Counseling Solutions, LLC

3830 Hunting Ridge Dr SW Lilburn, GA 30047

Ellen Strugatch, LPC is a counselor in Lilburn, GA. She specializes in counseling.

Ellen Strugatch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ellen Strugatch

Ellen Strugatch?
Ellen Strugatch's Performance
What People Say About Ellen Strugatch, LPC
Ellen is the best therapist I’ve ever had. I’ve gone to her for my own issues and with my husband for couples therapy. She is the perfect balance of uplifting and pushing to do more. In couples therapy, she’s very good at not being biased and she supports both people.
BB – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is truly an angel! I started seeing Ellen about 6 months ago. The day that I walked in to her office I was in a very sad place. I felt like I hit a brick wall in my heart! All of the pain over the past 5 years just was too much to handle anymore without help. After just a few minutes of talking/crying I felt a sense of calm come over me. Ellen made me see the positives in my life, forgive myself for some life choices, how to handle certain situations and grow. She truly lit this light again in my heart to keep going, forgiving myself and others, growing within myself. I can't say enough about Ellen Strugatch!!! For the first time I like me and believe in me again. I feel so blessed that my internal medicine referred Ellen. I honestly believe that Ellen opened my eyes, and gave me my life back. I thank GOD for bringing Ellen in to my life!
Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I reached out to Ellen during a high stress time in my life- I felt out of control and frantic. The original purpose of my visits to her have changed, but life continues to challenge. No matter the challenge, Ellen is there with a calming presence and reflective feedback. She continues to be a wonderful resource in my life, even now as our visits have transitioned to phone counseling during the pandemic. I find she helps me find ground in my though process which ultimately eases anxiety and negative feelings.
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I had an epiphany this morning about myself, my life, my childhood and resulting PTSD. Prior to meeting Ellen an epiphany like this would have devastated me for months, making participating in life incredibly difficult. Ellen created a safe space for me to ask uncomfortable questions and make profound realizations which helped target areas I needed help with and move me out of the fear response. The EMDR and hypnotherapy were vital to my recovery. The EMDR allows me to process epiphanies and memories quickly MINUS getting bogged down in fear and pain. My process went from - realization to panic to "I got this" to a physical melting of tightness in my ribcage in less than 10 minutes. LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!! Which is nothing short of amazing! I'm grateful to Ellen for the tools and resources she's provided which has enabled me to move forward, change my inner programming and core messages. I feel so much better now. She is kind, gentle, thoughtful, always professional. She can help you.
Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I started seeing Ellen three months ago. I was struggling with suicidal thoughts, depression, and anxiety. With ten minutes of being in her office, we had started a course of action that has led me to be in a much better place today. She asked me to visit a psychiatrist and has worked with them on adjusting my medication. Ellen has really made a huge difference in my life and I feel more aware and in control than I have ever in my life.
Kelly Flowers – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
My husband and I saw Ellen for couples counseling over the course of 4 or 5 months. She is very easy to talk to and did a great job of helping us reflect on our communication and conflicts, and explore how we can better get along. My husband was very reluctant to go and she was great at making him feel comfortable enough to open up. We have seen a real difference in how we get along and while nothing is perfect, our home is much more peaceful. I recommend her hands down!
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has a done great job of helping us understand each other better and communicate to resolve conflict.
Chad S – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Ellen for several years now and she has helped me grow in so many ways as a person! Excellent methods and techniques! She has also helped me with family relationships, anxiety, depression, and a variety of other things. So thankful for her hard work!
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is wonderful! I felt heard and understood, and my sessions were productive. EMDR was new to me, and she made it simple and not traumatic! Couples sessions improved our marriage and communication incredibly. Her Hypnotherapy (like guided meditations) are so great! And she pointed me in the direction of the right meds that have changed my life. Ellen is trustworthy, compassionate, validating and professional. It’s important for me to leave therapy feeling like I have better perspective or tools to get through my weeks...and that’s how working with her is.
Whitney – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I learned that Ellen Strugatch does EMDR for trauma, anxiety and depression. I have a lot of issues, both personally and in my relationship with my significant other and his children. We have met with her together and both of us have met with her alone. Ellen is incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and very good at gaining trust. She has helped both of us redirect our thoughts, and look at our situations in a more loving, healthy way. She is a great counselor, mediator and teacher. We both have much better coping skills and interact with each other so much better since we began working with Ms. Strugatch. Cannot thank her enough Amy Biedenbach, Brian Lane
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen helped my husband and I through one if the toughest times in our lives... after he had an affair. We had no idea whether or not our marriage would make it, but now we have reconciled, had a child, and are doing better than ever. Ellen gave us useful and practical advice and guidance to help us through the recovery process. She never took sides and gave us both hard truths when we needed them, but while also providing a safe and comforting space for both of us. Ellen was the 3rd counselor we tried, and the only one we stuck with and really felt helped us. We now both have the tools to keep moving forward and the know-how to do it in a way that strengthens our relationship. I cannot express how much she helped us and how grateful we are!
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has made incredible progress in treating my 10 year old daughter’s anxiety. It has been such a relief seeing her improve. Ellen gained her trust, approached her at her level (she is mature and does not like being treated like a younger child), and helped her gain strategies. Thank you so much!
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has opened my eyes to things about the mind and more importantly myself that I would never have been able to see because of the blinders that shut out the real world around me. Masked in frustrations, resentments, and hidden emotions, I entered her office for a transformation that I would never had even dreamed of. Ellen does hypnotherapy treatment that as a Christian, I must way, I was very skeptical about seeking it out. However, after much education, discussion and answered questions, I decided to give it a world and boy am I glad I did. Because she wants to see the change to actually take place, she records the sessions and you can take it home to listen to it r as often and much as you want. One subject was "getting rid of things". This suggestive hypnotic suggestion has transformed into areas of my life not just physical clutter, but emotional and mental clutter as well. I now carry her calming and suggestive words with me and use it regularly, even during massages,
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has been such a help to my mental health and overall wellbeing. She has helped me understand the emotions behind my actions, validated my feelings and helped me understand how to control my emotions. Ellen has been amazing and has done the best job of any counselor I have ever seen. I wouldn't reccomend anyone else!
Emma Eubanks – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
With a diagnosis of cancer I became depressed and regretful. I couldn’t shake it. Ellen listened well and spoke truths that were hard to deny. Thank you Ellen Sincerely Bill
Bill Daugherty in Lilburn, GA – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I am so grateful for Ellen Strugatch. She helped me change my life. Ellen’s professional guidance, astute listening skills and caring nature really helped me change my thinking and work through issues that have contributed to my achievement of my highest level of emotional and mental health. I have and will continue to refer friends and family to Ellen. Thank you Ellen!
Grateful Patient – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I have been seeing Ellen for a few months now. Others and myself have seen a significantly more positive difference in my mental health. I came to Ellen in a mental state that I had never experienced before. Things were much more difficult before I came to her. She helped me understand the psychology and science behind why I felt certain emotions. This understanding helped me better handle some of my existing issues. I have problems where dreams(nightmares), at times involving certain people, cause stress, sadness, and anxiety that remain days and weeks following the dreams. As a solution, Ellen introduced me to EMDR therapy. EMDR therapy feels like I am in a controlled, dreamlike state. I have no control over my nightmares but during EMDR therapy, I feel in control over how I psychologically handle my thoughts/dreams. After these sessions, I feel like the sad feelings I had struggled with no longer feel as bad. I leave with a move positive outlook. I highly recommend Ellen.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Ellen for 6 months now. She’s helping me gain a whole new confidence in my marriage I’ve never experienced through being a great listener and allowing me to express my feelings. I feel as comfortable talking to her as I would a really good friend. She has an inviting space to feel relaxed in and I see myself crossing many bridges in my therapy with her. She has a nurturing spirit and stays focused on helping me reach my goals. The office and waiting room are cozy and inviting. I
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen is genuinely concerned and caring . I’ve been going to her for by bipolar disorder and she is extremely knowledgeable about by bipolar disorder. I highly recommend Ellen and will continue to see her as my therapist. I would definitely refer her as a therapist to anyone who needs therapy.
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?
Ellen has been helping me for 3 months and I could tell a huge difference within the first two weeks of meeting. Counseling isn’t an easy thing to do but the home- environment makes our meetings a lot easier.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Strugatch, LPC?

How was your experience with Ellen Strugatch?

• Counseling