Ellen Hennigan, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Ellen Hennigan, LMHC is a Counselor in Fort Myers, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Ellen Hennigan, LMHC

Ellen Hennigan, MA, LMHC, Fort Myers, FL

6290 Corporate Ct Fort Myers, FL 33919

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Ellen Hennigan treats your condition or procedure

Ellen Hennigan's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Ellen Hennigan accepts

Ellen Hennigan accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Ellen Hennigan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ellen Hennigan

Based on 1 rating

My fiance and I just had our first visit with Ellen, and we are so excited to work with her. We had seen another therapist previously, and were not impressed. Ellen and Shazi(the little dog) really made us feel comfortable from the first second we walked in. She didn't take sides, treated us both as equals, and really listened to us. I have always been very interested in psychology myself, and could tell that she is very gifted at what she does. She is very intelligent, warm, inviting, and sincere. You'll be able to see that she loves what she does, and is there to help. I immediately felt better after our visit, and have hope for my fiance and I's relationship and future. We gladly made a second appointment!
Amy & Bryan – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Hennigan, LMHC?

How was your experience with Ellen Hennigan?