Ellen Goldsmith, MSOM

Ellen Goldsmith, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Ellen Goldsmith, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from National University Of Natural Medicine in 1999 and specializes in acupuncture and acupressure.

511 SW 10th Ave Ste 801

Portland, OR 97205

• Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
  • ODS Health Plan
  • PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Ellen Goldsmith

This content was provided by Ellen Goldsmith ""My mission is to educate and motivate those who choose to revitalize and transform their lives through health."

For over 25 years I have shared my passion for transformation through health, practicing Asian medicine and acupuncture, dietary therapy, Chinese herbs, body-mind health, and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programs supporting thousands of people on their path to reduced pain, stress, and regained vitality.

In an effort to reach more people I created and host Health Currents Radio, a new podcast created to inspire, motivate, and connect people to resources that empower them through health.

I want you to be empowered to optimize your health and well-being. When you first come to see me I want to know your concerns, your goals and then we make a plan to help you get there.

Are you ready to receive support and make changes to transform your health and your sense of well-being? I am here to help. Acupuncture provides a gentle and powerful feedback.

"

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

Ellen Goldsmith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• State University Of New York-Empire State, Metropolitan Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • National University Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Ellen Goldsmith has no awards or honors listed.

• French
  • Italian

Ellen Goldsmith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ellen Goldsmith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ellen Goldsmith's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Ellen Goldsmith to family and friends
Ellen Goldsmith Says:
"

Thank you to the person who left this survey. I am so sorry you did not feel well served by the time I spent with you. Since the concerns you had were with my care I would appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you to understand more completely what the issues were. It is certainly not in my way of working to not communicate clearly, listen completely and treat effectively. Please feel free to contact me  through our

...