Ellen Elphand, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Ellen Elphand

Emw Center for Holistic Medicine

5820 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 Los Angeles, CA 90036

Ellen Elphand, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Los Angeles, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Ellen Elphand to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Ellen Elphand treats your condition or procedure

Ellen Elphand accepts

Ellen Elphand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ellen Elphand

Based on 1 rating

Ellen Elphand

Ellen Elphand has helped me, my daughter and many of my friends and their families with issues relating to immune system, chronic pain, and other things. Once I threw out my back and she treated me so I could get on a plane. I don't know how she did it, but I was barely able to walk in the door and with acupuncture she had me walking upright within an hour. She is a true healer and works with a range of modalities: acupuncture, herbs, breath work, etc.
Deborah in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ellen Elphand, LAC?

How was your experience with Ellen Elphand?

• Acupuncture

Does Ellen Elphand, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Ellen Elphand accepts your insurance.

Where is Ellen Elphand, LAC's office located?

Ellen Elphand's office is located at 5820 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Ellen Elphand, LAC offer telehealth services?

Ellen Elphand has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Ellen Elphand, LAC?

Emw Center for Holistic Medicine5820 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 Los Angeles, CA 90036