Ella Gray, LCPC

Psychotherapy ·  Female

Ella Gray

Guiding Principles Counseling Services, LLC, Gaithersburg, MD

957 Russell Ave Ste A Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Ella Gray, LCPC is a psychotherapist in Gaithersburg, MD. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Ella Gray accepts

Ella Gray accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CoreSource
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs
Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
Magellan Health Services
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Ella Gray treats your condition or procedure

Ella Gray's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

As a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist I will work work closely with you to develop new ways of thinking, challenge past patterns of old behaviors that are affecting you currently and keep you from feeling "stuck." I bring a wealth of experience in moti...

• Psychotherapy

Likelihood to recommend Ella Gray

Ella Gray?
Ella Gray's Performance
What People Say About Ella Gray, LCPC
Ms Ella has been my therapist for all of high school. As I head off to college I am comforted knowing I can meet with her on breaks and holidays to check in. I feel more confident and the Teen Group was very helpful to keep my mood in check each week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella has a warm spirit and has been very easy to talk to and help us resolve some challenges in communication. She is a very good listener and able to relate to many of the challenges we have been facing. Highly recommend for couples therapy or adolescent counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
At one of the lowest points in my life Ella was a shining light who’s helped me over the past year to get back on my life path. She’s extremely empathetic, knowledgeable, kind, patient, flexible, and amazing communicator. Through this last year I’ve grown tremendously and it’s thanks to Ella and My God for crossing paths. I am grateful to becoming better and not the bitter person that allot of people thought I’d be. Instead, Ella’s insight and guidance has me finally loving me and owning it! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella is absolutely AMAZING. I'm so glad that I found her. If your looking for a therapist she is the one. I'm so much more happy that I get to work with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella makes it comfortable to speak and express yourself. Very friendly. I enjoy my visit and would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella has been wonderful in helping me navigate the emotional turmoil of my divorce and moving on. I have always found her guidance to be accurate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella is very understanding and empathic. I am at ease in her office setting with her and the two-way communication is very helpful and productive. No doubt she has a knack for this line of work. I went there for grief counseling and have found talking with her to help a great deal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ms. Gray is a wonderful therapist who has been a godsend for my teenage daughter who struggles with ADHD and anxiety. She is patient, warm, caring and thorough. Ms. Gray has extended office hours (evenings and weekends) and is more than accommodating with our busy schedule. Side note – she has the cutest office you will ever see, straight off of Pinterest. I wish that we would have found her years ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Miss Ella helped me get along better with my mom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Lost my father less than 10 months ago. Ella helped me make sense of it all and grieve in a healthy way. There were sessions where I cried through most of my time, but she was very patient with me. It felt good to have a safe place to talk, and cry it out, and work on healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Dr. Gray is amazing! The office is very welcoming. She has helped me so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella gray has been a blessing for my teenagers !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
My Daughter and I love Ella. She has been very helpful while we are going through a tough time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Fantabulous! She opens doors to mind shifts that you didn't know were possible. Elevating my thoughts and understanding my emotions are my key takeaways after each session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella has been imperative in helping me and my family through some very difficult times in the last year. She is very easy to talk to, able to provide insight into all perspectives, and provides practical advice. I had never been to a therapist before and feel lucky that we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella has been such a tremendous support since the day I started with her. She has an extremely busy practice, but always finds the time to fit in her clients. It is often hard to find a therapist where you feel you can truly open up to everything that you might be holding in, but Ella is so down to earth and understanding that it makes therapy easy in a sense. After every session, I always come out feeling stronger & empowered; she helps me realize my worth. Ella is truly a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella is one of the best therapists that I've had the privilege to have. She's very understanding and easy to talk to. I've accomplished much of what I needed to in these past few months. I highly recommend her as an therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella is very easy to talk to, and I felt comfortable right away. It had been a long time since I'd been to a counselor or therapist but family issues led me to seek some guidance. I felt at ease right away. Ella has helped me gain some perspective and alleviate stress and grief. I also enjoy her comfortable rooms with a relaxing vibe. Plus sometimes I'm lucky enough to see of her pups- I'm an animal lover so that's an extra treat for me. I definitely recommend her and her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
Ella is very friendly and easy to talk to. She is understanding and offers gentle advice to help foster a positive outlook on life and its problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Gray, LCPC?
I would definitely recommend Ella Gray to help overcome issues like depression, low self-esteem, anti-social behavior, etc. She seems very insightful and understanding when we share our issues with her. She is also very friendly and funny, and makes us feel comfortable. She really encourages us to overcome our fears and obstacles, and maintain positive thinking and attitude. Visiting her is definitely a priority when it comes to resolving your mental, social, & psychological health.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ella Gray?

Guiding Principles Counseling Services, LLC, Gaithersburg, MD