CounselingFemale

Counseling

Ella Frantz, LCSW is a Counselor in Palo Alto, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Ella Frantz, LCSW

2225 E Bayshore Rd Palo Alto, CA 94303 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Ella Frantz treats your condition or procedure

Ella Frantz's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders

Ella Frantz accepts

Ella Frantz accepts the following insurance:

Ella Frantz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ella Frantz

Ella Frantz

Dr. Frantz has helped me to understand how to create a healthier thought process when dealing with personal and professional situations. I needed assistance with how to effectively manage anxiety, and sleep habits. I've been able to get off of an anti-depressant after 10 years, which is a huge accomplishment that I owe to Dr. Frantz. She is patient, helpful with ideas, and thinks outside the box when necessary. She's also an advocate of diversity and inclusion.
DC – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Frantz, LCSW?
Dr. Frantz is amazing at empathizing and understanding personal issues, and it was clear to me during our first meeting that she truly cared about helping me through my depression. What puts her a leg up over most therapists, however, is that she understands what changes you need to make to improve your mental health, and will actively encourage and work with you to make sure you can comfortably apply those changes to enhance your emotional well being. After working with her for 6 months and witnessing the positive effect she's had on my health and well being, I can say with complete honesty that she is the therapist that I have been looking for all my life. I cannot recommend therapy with Dr. Frantz enough.
A.T. – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Frantz, LCSW?
I've been looking for the right therapist for a while and never really connected with anyone until meeting Dr. Frantz. She's a very warm and intuitive person, putting me at ease very quickly. She framed the plan for dealing with my issues in a very achievable way. Looking forward to making continuous progress with her help.
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Frantz, LCSW?
Great therapist, wonderful person. Thank you for all your help!
Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ella Frantz, LCSW?

How was your experience with Ella Frantz?

• Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Social Work
Less...

New York University

Is Ella Frantz, LCSW accepting new patients?

Ella Frantz, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Ella Frantz's profile to make an appointment.

Does Ella Frantz, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Ella Frantz accepts your insurance.

What are Ella Frantz, LCSW's top areas of care?

Ella Frantz frequently treats Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Ella Frantz treats.

Where is Ella Frantz, LCSW's office located?

Ella Frantz's office is located at 2225 E Bayshore Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Ella Frantz, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Ella Frantz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Ella Frantz, LCSW?

Ella Frantz, LCSW2225 E Bayshore Rd Palo Alto, CA 94303