Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT

Art TherapyFemaleAge 36

Elizaveta Gaglio
Telehealth services available
30 Broad St Fl 14 New York, NY 10004

Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT is a Art Therapist in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Elizaveta Gaglio to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Art Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Elizaveta Gaglio treats your condition or procedure

Elizaveta Gaglio's conditions and procedures:

• Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Panic Disorder

Elizaveta Gaglio accepts

Elizaveta Gaglio accepts the following insurance:

HealthFirst

Elizaveta Gaglio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizaveta Gaglio

Elizaveta Gaglio?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Working with Elizaveta has been my first experience with art therapy. I've found this kind of therapy to be really helpful because making art helps me talk about feelings that would normally be challenging to bring up in the conversation. I've had a great experience with Elizaveta and have figured out about myself, my past traumas, and how that's impacted my feelings and actions in the present. She's very supportive and validating, with a kind warmth that's inviting and soothing. At the same time, she challenges me to see things in a different way and guides me in new ways of thinking. I feel like she really wants to see me grow and feel better. I feel like I've made progress in unlearning negative thoughts and learning positive ones. I leave our weekly sessions with tools to use in everyday life and in my relationship with myself, which is very helpful! I'm a work in progress for sure, but I feel so much more tuned into myself and I'm really grateful for that.
Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I have had several therapists and I'm so glad I found Elizaveta when I did! She is such a great listener and converses in a very respectful and empathetic manner. She has helped me work through issues in new ways I hadn't though of before and to correctly identify my mental health issues. The switch to online counseling due to COVID has gone really smoothly! I recommend seeing her if you're on the fence!
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I've been seeing Liza since March 2020 and have found her to be a terrific support in navigating these turbulent times. She has a fantastic blend of kindness and firmness that pushes me to examine my behavior and grow as a result.
DV – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
Elizaveta is kind, funny, and incredibly patient. She also adapted easily to the changes brought by the pandemic- I received the same expert advice via telemedicine. I'd highly recommend Elizaveta to anyone experiencing artist blocks- I had lots of breakthroughs thanks to her guidance and honesty.
Caroline – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I've been working with Elizaveta for over a year, and I can't express how great her practice is. She is a thoughtful listener, who provides a safe space to unpack and analyze any subject. She offers strategies and insight into the most personal of situations, helping me better understand my own emotions and the perspective of others. Though we predominately use CBT in our sessions, I've been blown away with the way that art making has been folded into our practice; so many revelations and moments of self understanding have come through artistic prompts and creation that Elizaveta has guided. I always look forward to our sessions. Her office is a cozy and intimate space, that provides a great container to do this deep personal work. This has been my first time consistently attending therapy, and I'm so grateful to have found such a great person to work with. I can't recommend Elizaveta enough.
Machel Ross – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
Every time I have a session with Elizaveta Gaglio, I feel entirely comfortable expressing my thoughts, feelings, and concerns with her. I know that's expected of a therapist, but in my experience, this is not always the case. Elizaveta uses methods like meditation, talk therapy, and (my favorite) art therapy, as a means of pushing beyond the surface of the many masks we all put on to brave the day. Because the sessions are so individualized, I learn something new about myself every session. Every session it gets a little easier to keep stripping back and digging deeper, and most importantly making peace with and working with what I find. I don't really like writing reviews, but I genuinely and truly highly recommend Elizaveta to whoever is looking for someone who (as cheesy as it sounds) puts the care in healthcare lol.
Renee – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
Elizaveta is a caring, thoughtful and empowering therapist. She helps me think through situations with a new mindset and empowers me to be my best self. I always feel safe opening up about my thoughts and feelings. Since our first session, I feel that my anxiety and self esteem has greatly improved. I look forward to each visit and feel so lucky to have found her at this time in my life!
Polina – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
Elizaveta has changed my life for the better. She is an insightful, caring and thoughtful practitioner who was there for me as I was going through difficult times in my life. As a result I feel more confident and at peace with myself
Anastasia – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I was stressed and depressed during transformation period of my life. I was looking for a job and was rejected everywhere. This feeling of being rejected almost destroyed me. This was the time when I realized I need professional help. I have found Elizaveta Gaglio and after consistent treatment I felt a relieve: she helped me to distinguish my feelings, to realize what disappoints me, and develop a strategy of soothing myself during hard period. I was able to start enjoying little things. And got my hope back for the future.
Herly – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I had been in treatment with Elizaveta Gaglio for over 6 months and since the very beginning felt comfortable and deeply understood. She uses mindfulness and art therapy in such way that helps me process my emotions deeper than I would be able to do with just talk therapy. I recommend her to anyone who is seeking therapy
Maria – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?
I had a pretty horrific, honestly traumatic experience with Elizaveta. I had seen her for five sessions or so and felt comfortable around her and that we had established a trusting relationship. Upon speaking about some sensitive issues that were on my mind at the time, she suddenly and unexpectedly stated that she could not continue to be my therapist and demanded that I leave her office immediately, in the middle of a session. While I understand and can empathize with the fact that not all therapists are suited to treat all patients, the way that she went about expressing this was jolting, irresponsible, and extremely inconsiderate. I had trusted Elizaveta and in a moment of vulnerability she acted with harshness and an extreme lack of concern for my well-being. While I prefer not to go into the details of this experience publicly, I can wholeheartedly state that she acted in an unprofessional and careless manner. I would not recommend her as a therapist in any capacity.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Joshua B – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizaveta Gaglio, LCAT?

How was your experience with Elizaveta Gaglio?

• Art Therapy