Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female • Age 61

15 Reviews
Elizabeth Stevens
1170 Main St West Barnstable, MA 02668

Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in West Barnstable, MA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Elizabeth Stevens accepts

Elizabeth Stevens accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Elizabeth Stevens treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Stevens

Elizabeth Stevens?
Elizabeth Stevens' Performance
What People Say About Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT
She is extremely compassionate and easy to talk to. When initially looking for a therapist, she stuck out among many other local therapists because of her welcoming attitude and she quickly formed connection with me. She's very passionate about helping others and will reach out and take the extra step that others may not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
The online sessions that I had with her helped me turn my life from almost despair to I can/will succeed in living and enjoying life again. With the incredible support that I received from her, I feel like I have hope again and that I will get through all of the issues that I have been dealing with in my life right now. She always made me feel that I'm not alone in my situation and that I will not just survive but thrive. I can't thank her enough! Her daily suggestions were extremely helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
Elizabeth is great. She is warm, welcoming and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
She has changed my life in so many ways for the best! I have found a better way to live life and to take care of myself, showing me what true self-care is. I now have a higher level of awareness, self-love and respect . My relationships have improved with loved ones, family and friends. As challenging as it can be, we have worked through, and continue to do so, a lot of grief relating to losing family members and relationships. She is trustworthy, kind and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
Over a year ago my Husband and I had our first appointment with Elizabeth. At that time, we both thought our marriage didn't have much chance to be saved. After a lot of tears, pain and hard work I am happy to report that our marriage is better than ever. By using the tools Elizabeth has given us we now know how to focus on what's important and appreciate and nurture what we have. We can honestly say, we would not be together had we never scheduled that first appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
Skeptical of seeking therapy, Elizabeth Stevens name was given to me by a friend. Elizabeth’s gentle nature was apparent immediately. She provides a peaceful, tranquil environment. Elizabeth’s presence and guidance during the loss of my dad was exactly what I needed. I highly recommend Elizabeth Stevens, I’ve been grateful to work with her and I’ve paid it forward plenty of times in passing her name along to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
Elizabeth Stevens has a wonderful way about her. She is compassionate and understanding. She is skilled at assisting her clients through the toughest of life's transitions. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?
Elizabeth's beachside office and her personal confidence and understanding provide instant calm. Her past experience as a nurse as well as her current role as a therapist provided me with a wholistic sense of wellness when I sought her help to get through a rough time in my marriage and my sense of self last year. She helped me emphasize my strengths in confidence, courage, and kindness and improve my weaknessness in self-care and negativity. I have already recommended her to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Stevens, LMFT?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Stevens?

• Marriage & Family Therapy