Elizabeth Papp, PA-C

Elizabeth Papp, PA-C

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Elizabeth Papp, PA-C is a dermatologist in Redwood City, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Stanford University in 1999 and specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.Read her story

3060 Broadway

Redwood City, CA 94062

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Elizabeth Papp

See how frequently Elizabeth Papp performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Basal Cell Carcinoma
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Elizabeth Papp's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Elizabeth Papp's bio

This content was provided by Elizabeth Papp "I am pleased to announce that I have moved my practice to California Skin Institute (CSI), the largest and most comprehensive private dermatology and plastic surgery practice in California. I am seeing patients in our San Mateo, Redwood City and Mountain View offices. I look forward to continuing the continuity of care which I have established for every patient I have seen through the past 16 years. To make an appointment please call (650) 969-5600 or (650) 361-1177. Or feel free to contact me directly at Lpapp@CAskin.com. I am especially excited about the future Downtown Palo Alto CSI building which will open in Spring 2015. In the interim as the California Skin Institute continues to successfully grow and expand I am excited to announce I am available to see new and existing patients at the Redwood City office. I feel this is an excellent location as this is only 5 miles from my previous Palo Alto location and this makes me readily available to those of you in San Mateo, Redwood City, Woodside, Portola Valley, Atherton, Palo Alto and beyond. Please feel free to book your appointment at this location.3060 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94062"

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Occupational Skin Diseases
  • Pediatric Dermatology
  • Procedural Dermatology

Elizabeth Papp does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Stitches
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ucsf
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Stanford University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Elizabeth Papp has no awards or honors listed.

Elizabeth Papp has no media or publications listed.

• French

Elizabeth Papp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elizabeth Papp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elizabeth Papp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Elizabeth Papp to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Elizabeth Papp's Performance

This was the worst experience I've had with a doctor. Her number one priority was to make my perscription as expensive as she possibly could-So she could make money off me. I sent her emails & called the office & she gave me a huge run-around-It ended up being a huge waste of my time and money. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Elizabeth Papp?