Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 69

Social Work

Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW is a Social Worker in Stratford, NJ. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW
117 E Laurel Rd Stratford, NJ 08084
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Social Workers

Compare Elizabeth Lipshutz with our nearby Social Workers at Jefferson Stratford Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Stratford Hospital today at (856) 553-5474.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Stratford Hospital.

Elizabeth Lipshutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Lipshutz

4.5

I met Elizabeth in summer of 2007, (and it is now summer of 2021) during a crisis I was having with grief, due to the death of a sibling and other big life events on the horizon. Out of all the phone numbers I called, Elizabeth was the only one that called back immediately! She has been with me every step of my life journey and all of my life transitions and decisions now for 14 years. At least 5 people in my sphere have met with her, due to the changes they see in me, to which I give a lot of credit to her "therapy". She is the real deal, provides real tools, works at your pace - so it is not too much or too little. Making real change is a no nonsense no BS process. If you want to see, tell, know and experience the truth, Elizabeth is the right person for the job.
Chris – Sep 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW?
Elizabeth is a great listener and genuinely cares. I find her relatable and feel she wants what's best for me. She's truly in my corner. I respect and appreciate her. Only *warning* is her office is on the 2nd floor. I'm disabled so it's a little difficult, but hey I need the exercise right? Bottom line? Elizabeth will go above and beyond for you.
Janine in Laurel Springs, NJ – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW?
Top Notch! Not the usual sit and chat session. I was quickly comfortable and knew I finally found the diamond I was desperately looking for to get the help I needed and deserved.You leave with TOOLS you can actual use! She performs assessments known in the field to access severity of your conditions and records progress!She doesn't judge.She explains everything and truly gets to know YOU and what you're going through.I can't say enough good things about her.SHE ACTIVELY CARES.SHE ACTIVELY HELPS!
Angie D in Glendora, NJ – Jun 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Lipshutz?

My practice is based on respecting the dignity of my clients and interacting with them with honesty and integrity.

I have been trained in the most researched and most respected form of therapy for individuals and couples. When working with an individual, we will discuss...Read more

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

1997
Licensed Clinical Social Worker

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW?

Does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW accept any insurance plans?

Does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Elizabeth Lipshutz's profile.

What conditions does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW treat?

Elizabeth Lipshutz frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW's office address?

Elizabeth Lipshutz's office is located at 117 E Laurel Rd, Stratford, NJ 08084. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW able to provide telehealth services?

Elizabeth Lipshutz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.5/5 for Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Elizabeth Lipshutz treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth Lipshutz's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

Elizabeth Lipshutz accepts

Elizabeth Lipshutz accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Tue: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Wed: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Thu: 12:00pm - 7:00pm

Compare with other Social Workers

Make an appointment at Jefferson Stratford Hospital today at (856) 553-5474.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Stratford Hospital.