Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 68

Elizabeth Lipshutz
Telehealth services available
11 E Laurel Rd Ste B Stratford, NJ 08084

Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW is a Social Worker in Stratford, NJ. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Elizabeth Lipshutz to book an appointment.

Compare with other Social Workers

Compare Elizabeth Lipshutz with our nearby Social Workers at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital today at (856) 282-0762.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.

Elizabeth Lipshutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Lipshutz

4.5

Elizabeth Lipshutz
I met Elizabeth in summer of 2007, (and it is now summer of 2021) during a crisis I was having with grief, due to the death of a sibling and other big life events on the horizon. Out of all the phone numbers I called, Elizabeth was the only one that called back immediately! She has been with me every step of my life journey and all of my life transitions and decisions now for 14 years. At least 5 people in my sphere have met with her, due to the changes they see in me, to which I give a lot of credit to her "therapy". She is the real deal, provides real tools, works at your pace - so it is not too much or too little. Making real change is a no nonsense no BS process. If you want to see, tell, know and experience the truth, Elizabeth is the right person for the job.
Chris – Sep 19, 2021
Elizabeth is a great listener and genuinely cares. I find her relatable and feel she wants what's best for me. She's truly in my corner. I respect and appreciate her. Only *warning* is her office is on the 2nd floor. I'm disabled so it's a little difficult, but hey I need the exercise right? Bottom line? Elizabeth will go above and beyond for you.
Janine in Laurel Springs, NJ – Apr 21, 2017
Top Notch! Not the usual sit and chat session. I was quickly comfortable and knew I finally found the diamond I was desperately looking for to get the help I needed and deserved.You leave with TOOLS you can actual use! She performs assessments known in the field to access severity of your conditions and records progress!She doesn't judge.She explains everything and truly gets to know YOU and what you're going through.I can't say enough good things about her.SHE ACTIVELY CARES.SHE ACTIVELY HELPS!
Angie D in Glendora, NJ – Jun 19, 2016

How was your experience with Elizabeth Lipshutz?

My practice is based on respecting the dignity of my clients and interacting with them with honesty and integrity.

I have been trained in the most researched and most respected form of therapy for individuals and couples. When working with an individual, we will discuss...Read more

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

1997
Licensed Clinical Social Worker

Does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW offer telehealth services?

Elizabeth Lipshutz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW accepting new patients?

Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Elizabeth Lipshutz's profile to make an appointment.

Does Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Elizabeth Lipshutz accepts your insurance.

What are Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW's top areas of care?

Elizabeth Lipshutz frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Elizabeth Lipshutz treats.

Where is Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW's office located?

Elizabeth Lipshutz's office is located at 11 E Laurel Rd Ste B, Stratford, NJ 08084. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Elizabeth Lipshutz, MSW?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Elizabeth Lipshutz treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth Lipshutz's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Fear of Anger
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

Elizabeth Lipshutz accepts

Elizabeth Lipshutz accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth