Elizabeth Khuri, MA

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Elizabeth Khuri, MA is a Counselor in Beachwood, OH.

Elizabeth Khuri, MA
23250 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood, OH 44122

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Elizabeth Khuri treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth Khuri accepts

Elizabeth Khuri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Khuri

Based on 1 rating

Elizabeth Khuri

Libby is a wonderful counselor. I saw her for 13 sessions and she was kind enough to see me for a greatly reduced rate. Unfortunately, just as we had a few breakthrough sessions, her supervisor, Elissa Berman, pulled her off of my case. So, after spending nearly $1000 even at a reduced rate, I am left out in the cold to deal with PTSD, anger, and depression on my own. Libby is wonderful. Even though counseling can be difficult because anything involving the mind, emotions, etc. are very subjective and hard to analyze, Libby is great at providing a comfortable setting and leading you in the right direction. Sadly, she was not allowed to continue doing this with me. Although I am now left on my own, it is in no way due to Libby and her level of care. She is a wonderful professional with great integrity. You would be very blessed to have her as your counselor.
Donald Jackson – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Khuri, MA?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Khuri?

Elizabeth Khuri, MA is a Counselor in Beachwood, OH.

• Counseling

Does Elizabeth Khuri, MA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Elizabeth Khuri accepts your insurance.

Where is Elizabeth Khuri, MA's office located?

Elizabeth Khuri's office is located at 23250 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Elizabeth Khuri, MA offer telehealth services?

Elizabeth Khuri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Elizabeth Khuri, MA?

23250 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood, OH 44122