Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP

Psychology ·  Female · Age 35

Elizabeth Kaster

Lexington Counseling and Psychiatry

501 Darby Creek Rd Ste 11 Lexington, KY 40509

Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP is a psychologist in Lexington, KY. She specializes in psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Elizabeth Kaster accepts

Elizabeth Kaster accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Elizabeth Kaster treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth Kaster's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Every therapist approaches treatment differently. It is my goal that every client leaving my office will feel heard, understood and respected. My  only agenda is to help you, so I do my best to make sure we talk and work on the issues that are i...

• Psychology

Elizabeth Kaster?
Elizabeth Kaster's Performance
What People Say About Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP
RecentMost Helpful
Elizabeth was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a little extra support in their lives. She took time to listen and cared about her clients. I can not say enough great things about her! She was always willing to make time to see her clients, if needed in between appointments. She was friendly, caring, supportive, works with the client as a ‘team’ to help them with what they need, trustworthy, honest, and always listens to everything I had to say each time I went to see her! I never regretted going in her office. She never made me feel uncomfortable, and was very easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth is wonderful. She is kind, and excellent listener, and is really good at reflecting back cognitive distortions you might be dealing with, as well as offering practical activities to build better mindsets and emotional habits. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth is my current psychologist and I have been seeing her for about a year for anxiety. My experience with her has changed my life in the most positive of ways! I have never felt better. My anxiety is under control and manageable for the first time in my life. Elizabeth has utilized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness practices to help me control my anxiety. Her dedication to you as a client is unparalleled. Her honesty is a breath of fresh air. Her respect for you as a client is
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth Kaster is an incredible therapist who has helped me improve my relationship with food, my relationship with myself, my relationship with my partner and has helped me become a more well rounded individual. I can't give her enough high praise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
I have been dealing with substance and mental issues- Elizabeth has been amazing to work with and talk to about my issues. She made me feel at ease and comfortable to speak my mind and have some great conversations. Thank You for all your help and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth improved my mental health with an impressive level of ease. I was at rock bottom and suicidal. She created a place where I felt comfortable and care for. I paid close attention to Elizabeth's guidance and she structured an experience that is best fitted for me. With certainty, I would be worse off without her as a counselor. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
I was very impressed with Elizabeth and how she related to my son , as this was his first experience with counseling. She was very patient and understanding , allowing him to move at his own pace. She has helped my son , who is on the Autism spectrum , to move forward and he has improved greatly with his communication with others. I so appreciate her time with him! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Mrs. Kaster helped to save my life. I started seeing her on the recommendation of my GP. Even with medication, my anxiety and depression were completely out of control. She helped me identify my needs and create a manageable plan of action. When, earlier in my treatment, I had a crisis and had to be hospitalized because of suicidal ideation, she was instrumental in helping my husband and me find the right resources. Post-hospitalization, I'm better than ever before in my life due to her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth was very inviting and easy to talk to. I never felt uncomfortable when speaking to her and always felt like she cared about me as a patient. She listened intently and helped me though some tough times in my life. I strongly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
She was extremely helpful in helping with my issues. I will surely be recommending her to all of my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
Elizabeth Kaster is an amazing therapist. She was able to help me tremendously with my eating problems which improved my life in all aspects. She is understanding, easy to communicate with, has a great personality, positive and uplifting. I would highly recommend her if someone is in need of a therapist for any reason!! She genuinely cares about her patients and even called me after I stopped needing counseling to check on my status of sobriety and well-being.
Excellent!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
My husband and I saw Elizabeth Kaster last year for marital counseling, she was truly wonderful and helped us to learn to communicate more effectively with each other. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?
She is caring . She helps you put your thoughts feelings and actions in the proper perspective. She teaches you the skills to better your life . She helps you face the good the bad and the ugly. You leave her office feeling just as important as the next person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kaster, LMLP?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Kaster?

Compare Providers