Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT

Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 49

Elizabeth Kahrl

precision

6550 Rock Spring Dr Ste 155 Bethesda, MD 20817

Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT is a Physical Therapist in Bethesda, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Elizabeth Kahrl to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Bethesda

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Elizabeth Kahrl accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Elizabeth Kahrl treats your condition or procedure

• Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Sprain
  • Strengthening Exercise

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Elizabeth Kahrl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Kahrl

Elizabeth Kahrl?
Liz has helped me tremendously with my back and hamstring. She is an amazing person and physical therapist!
Nina Pollak – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is well trained and long experienced. From being an athletic trainer in college she went on to a masters in physical therapy at the University of Delaware. She practices an "active" form of PT. She does not just prescribe exercises. She takes a full history every appointment and then looks for the root cause of the immediate complaint. This often leads to treatment of an unexpected spot. She has an uncanny ability to isolate painful points. This is all coupled with a sparkling personality.
David Fosse in University Park, MD – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
My daughter saw Liz this spring for knee pain. (We had previously tried several rounds of P.T. with little improvement). Liz did a comprehensive evaluation and offered more education in the first session than we had received in 20 PT sessions. During each visit she explained exactly what she was doing/recommending and why. Within 2 sessions my daughter noticed significant improvement.....and after 6 sessions she is able to run with no pain. Liz is very skilled with the best disposition!
Kim Smith in Rockville, MD – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
I have been to a number of physical therapists over the years for various problems, but Liz far exceeds them in skill, knowledge and personality! Liz listens carefully, is able to quickly assess what is causing the problem, seeks and provides feedback throughout, and goes to work hands-on for an hour! You leave the first appointment feeling better than when you went in, and you get great results long-term. I KNOW good from bad, and Liz is the best!!
May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
For years, I have had many back and neck issues as a result of my scoliosis. It wasn't until we moved back to Maryland and I started seeing Liz that I have changed my quality of life. I can now sleep, sit and walk without pain. She also treats my 15 year old son who is a baseball pitcher. She keeps his arm and body healthy for baseball games and I wouldn't trust my son with anyone else. She is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.
Sonia Ensign in Bethesda – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is legendary in our family for a diagnosis and an amazingly quick resolution of a problem our son was having. He was a catcher playing baseball in college and was having severe knee pain. Two separate orthopedic surgeons and an MRI could not determine the cause. Liz figured out it was an issue with his big toe two minutes into the first session and resolved it in several visits. Five members of our family see Liz regularly. She is the best!
Bob Kane in Rockville , MD – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
This is my second successful treatment with Liz . This time I had a serious back disc 'blowout' with major pain. Liz started with a thorough evaluation . She then treated me with manual therapy and gave me daily exercises to do on my own. I returned to regular workout routine of biking swimming and weight training far faster than I imagined. My back doctor even commented that this injury should have remained a lot more painful for a lot longer time. I credit much of the reduced pain to Liz.
Bernie in Poolesville – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
If you're searching for a physical therapist, look no further - Liz is exactly the person you need to see! As a baseball player and collegiate athlete, I started seeing Liz after developing knee problems. Despite the fact I could hardly move, doctors insisted there was no 'structural' damage. After months of frustration and no improvement, a friend recommended I see Liz. Within a matter of weeks (weeks!), Liz had me up and running at full speed. She persistently focused on mobilizing and streng
Sam in Chevy Chase, MD – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
I tore my ACL and had already seen Liz for a few other injuries, so seeing her for this was a no-brainer. The PT she had me doing for my knee really helped to get me comfortable moving around again, which is tough after knee surgery. The exercises she gave me as well as the weekly (twice a week the first few months after surgery) visits really paid off. My knee surgeon told me that my recovery was as good as they get, and was shocked at how much I had progressed at each check in I had with him.
Ben in Washington, DC – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is a fantastic therapist! When my knee was hurting due to my constant running, she knew exactly what to do to relieve my pain. She also gave me numerous stretches to perform to keep my pain from returning. Liz is such a friendly and thorough PT and I would highly recommend her for all your therapy needs!
Bethesda, MD – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is very professional, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and helpful. She explains her therapies and answers questions with expertise, clarity, and patience; she provides excellent advice on corrective exercise and behaviour; and she provides very effective physical manipulation. Liz is an extremely competent PT. I would recommend her to anyone, and have done so many times.
Paul in University Park, MD – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
I've been a patient of Liz's for a little over 6 months. I initially sought out her help after I was sidelined from my favorite hobby, running, due to misalignment and strength imbalance on one side. Liz formulated a series of exercises for me to do at home to help strengthen my core, glutes, and hips while focusing on mobilization, dry needling, and soft tissue work during my weeekly appointments with her. Needless to say, I completed my first half marathon in over 16 months and I aced it!
Kelly Torray in Potomac, MD – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
I started seeing Liz after my shoulder surgery about 6 years ago. She invested so much time on my long and slow recovery. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Liz is my therapist to go when I have joint issues. She makes sure my exercises done correctly. Her personality makes me comfortable while I'm with her. The rooms where you receive treatment provide privacy and clean. The front desk people are friendly. I would recommend Liz to anyone for who need physical therapy.
RB in Bethesda, MD – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is thoroughly professional. She assesses the problem by taking a detailed history, listening and asking informed questions. She then tests by moving or probing the affected area. Only then does she engage in hands-on treatment. That treatment has made me pain free from the condition that led me to seek hel.
David in Hyattsville, MD – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?
Liz is the most thorough PT I have ever seen, and I have been to MANY. She is fabulous for athletes, & truly anyone who wants to be active and not be side-lined by injuries. Specific strengths include: she fully evaluates bio-mechanics during each visit, she performs a great amount of manual therapy, and she is always learning the latest tools and techniques (including dry needling, etc). The results I have seen surpass others such that I choose to see her despite being outside my insurance.
Anne in Kensington, MD – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Kahrl, MPT?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Kahrl?

Elizabeth Kahrl is a highly skilled manual therapist. She has been practicing physical therapy for over 20 years. She has also been a certified athletic trainer (ATC) since 1993. In 2008, she earned her certification in orthopedic manual therapy (COM...Read more

• Physical Therapy

• Italian

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Elizabeth Kahrl offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (301) 564-6022