Elizabeth James, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 53

Elizabeth James

A Common Ground Counseling Center

3905 National Dr Ste 250 Burtonsville, MD 20866

Elizabeth James, LCPC is a counselor in Burtonsville, MD. She specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.

Elizabeth James accepts

Elizabeth James accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Amerigroup

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Elizabeth James treats your condition or procedure

Elizabeth James' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bereavement
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Elizabeth James?
Elizabeth James' Performance
What People Say About Elizabeth James, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
I just needed an unbiased ear for some issues I was dealing with and she was perfect. Compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. I truly felt I could talk about anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Elizabeth is one of the most compassionate people I've ever met. I found her to be very helpful when I was trying to understand some of the issues I had. She's very insightful and I always knew that she was working in my best interest. I found it very easy to talk to her and to open up so that I could get the most out of my experience with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Elizabeth has been one of the most compassionate, helpful therapists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She would always affirm the truth about who I was and what I was capable of, which helped me immensely when I struggled with self-doubt, fear and comparison. Her straightforward, storytelling style really helped me gain clarity when I would struggle with confusion and with the "I'm all alone in this" syndrome that tends to plague so many of us. Elizabeth is amazing and I'm proud to say that she's a wonderful part of my healing process. Do yourself a favor and meet with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Elizabeth is fantastic. Very insightful, and very helpful. Definitely helped me get through some of the issues I was having. One major bonus is that she perfectly read when I was ready to cut back in terms of visits per month, and then ready to terminate altogether. She's not just going to keep having you come in when you don't really need to. I have had that experience in the past with one other therapist. She knows what she is doing :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
I sought out help from Elizabeth due to feeling overwhelemed/stressed/depressed over work and life issues. She was very personable and made it easy to discuss issues that were affecting me and helped me to work through them. It was a good journey that she guided me through, and I would recommend her for certain
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Mrs.James has been a outrageous blessing to my family and I. She is very helpful and provides exceptional guidance that will lead you onto the right path. I started attending almost 8 months ago and it has made a huge difference in my life. Mrs.James values how you truely feel and helps you work through your emotions. I can always count on her for support and reliance. I recommend her and her expertise to any individual that may just need someone to talk to because she is the go to person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Ms. James is one of the absolute best! I am not one to usually be so open to people, but she is such a caring, knowledgable, and funny individual who makes it comfortable for me to open up. I am so grateful to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Ms. James is a person who I would highly recommend to anyone. She's understanding, relatable, reliable, and an expert at what she does. It is in your best interest to see Ms. James
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Best counselor there is in MD. So kind and caring, listens really well. Really funny too. Always easy to have a good conversation with her
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?
Ms. James in a practitioner who is patient and stays connected with me during our visits. She listens and empathizes with my feelings which helps me during this healing process. I feel lucky to have found this practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth James, LCPC?

How was your experience with Elizabeth James?

There are times when it would be nice to be able to talk to someone who is objective yet supportive and where you feel heard and validated in a safe environment. I do accept BCBS, Cigna and Medicaid.  For out of pocket payments, my rates are extremely reasonable. I do have a sliding fee scale available for those who have a hard time considering therapy because of financial issues.

• Counseling