Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 63

Clinical Social Work

Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Lewisville, TX. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW

Teladoc PA

1945 Lakepointe Dr Lewisville, TX 75057
Telehealth services available

Compare Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW with other Clinical Social Workers near you

Elizabeth Giduz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elizabeth Giduz

My son has been seeing Betsy for almost 2 years. After moving to a new state my son was feeling sad and had major anxiety. He has come such a long way with her help. She works out of her home and before Covid he enjoyed his sessions that included visiting with her dogs and cat. He had an easy transition to virtual sessions. She even took the time to safely drop off treats on Halloween and Valentines Day! Who does that? She has provided our whole family with information about many resources in the area. We are thankful we found her.
Joann Habron – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
My son has seen Mrs. Betsy since June and has shown MAJOR improvement. Mostly in areas of anxiety in social situations. His emotional breakdowns have decreased and he's more able to communicate feelings in a rational manner and handle feedback. She has taught him how to process situations before reacting which in turn has made him manage his feelings and reactions in a positive way. Thank you for bringing out the stress free kid!
Ashley Westcott – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
We could not have a better partner for our daughter. Betsy gentle and relatable manner makes our daughter feel so comfortable. She has a true knack to help kids see and feel their superpower. I couldn't imagine ours working with anyone else.
michael randall – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
My child quickly warmed up to Betsy in their first session, and their relationship continues to grow and adapt to my child's needs. My child looks forward to every session with Betsy. Over the last 2+ years, my child has learned to help herself and embrace new challenges. Betsy requests updates on life events and concerns before each visit and adapts her session according to my child's current needs. My child sees Betsy as an important and loving part of her life.
Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
Betsy truly is changing my life, one appointment at a time. She is the perfect combination of kind, warm, and honest, giving me the sense of comfort and love that I need while telling me what I need to hear. She has helped me make strides with my anxiety, depression and recent life change. I look forward to speaking to her every week and would recommend her to anyone seeking help.
Juliette – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
Mrs. Betsy is a warm, compassionate therapist that has helped our son with adhd and anxiety. She has years of great experience and a deep toolbox of effective tricks and tips for both parents and children. We feel very fortunate to work with her.
Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
Betsy is a warm and caring therapist. She has helped our young son so much with anxiety. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?
Betsy is the most compassionate therapist that I have ever seen. She really helped me figure out what my problems were and then came up with practical solutions to quickly address those issues. Her office is in her home and is VERY comfortable. She is so kind she knows what my favorite snacks and tea are and has those waiting for me when I arrive for our session. I would recommend her for anyone.
chapel hill nc – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elizabeth Giduz, LCSW?

How was your experience with Elizabeth Giduz?