Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM

Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She is 47 years old.

9355 S 1300 E

Salt Lake City, UT 84790

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Auger

See how frequently Dr. Auger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stress Fracture of Foot
high
Nail Avulsion and Excision
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Auger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. Auger does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Bunion
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

• Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Auger is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Auger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Auger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Auger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Auger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Auger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auger to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Auger's Performance
in North Salt Lake, UT |
I made my appointment same day, was treated and out the door in a 30 min window. Would highly recommend!
in White Bluff |
She did surgery on my Mortons Neuroma . I also had her work on my Dads foot. He doesnt typically trust foot Dr's but he is a big fan of Dr Auger. She listens to patients , which is the main ingredient for a good Dr.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've seen Dr Auger for a few different issues with my feet and each time she talked to me about the issue and explained possible treatments. Unlike some doctors that seem like they want to get you in out as fast as possible, I feel like she really cares and takes the time to make sure I understand the diagnosis and my options. I remember thinking when I left my first visit: "wow, she spent a good amount of time with me". I didn't feel rushed out just so she could get to the next patient"
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I visited 2 doctors before seeing Dr. Auger. She listened, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. It's been 8 weeks since my foot surgery and I am back to my normal activities. Dr. Auger and her staff were terrific. Great experience which is rare these days.
in SLC, UT |
Dr. Auger is thorough, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. After seeing several other doctors that couldn't diagnose my problem, Dr. Auger was able to target exactly what is wrong and what steps I need to take to deal with it. She's professional but warm and I will continue to see her as needed.
in Sandy, UT |
After months of chronic heel pain i finally went to see Dr Auger. After 2 visits i was 80 to 90% better. I resumed my normal activities and am very grateful. Dont live with foot pain...its un necessary. Thanks
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Auger is prompt,listens to your concerns fully and explains medical issues fully. She takes the time needed with you and is not rushed or abrupt. She runs her office on time which isn't very common these days. She has 3 offices which makes it convient for appointments, she is always responsive and available by phone. I would recommend her to anyone and have referred friends to her already.
Cody, WY |
Arrived early and filled out 4 pages of required paperwork. No clerk at the desk to check in at appointment time. Waited 40 minutes past scheduled time and had to leave.
in West Jordan, UT |
Dr Auger was friendly, professional, and efficient. She proactively monitored me during treatment and insisted on numbing the area further when she noticed my discomfort. Wonderful experience overall.
Foothill Ranch, CA |
Dr. Auger seemed experienced and amicable. I was pleased at first, but after a series of feeling like she wasn't really listening to what I was trying to tell her, I talked to her on the phone and tried to tell her what I needed. Her response was If that's the way you feel, you shouldn't have even called me. I hung up.
in South Jordan, UT |
Because of the Morton's Neuroma, I could hardly walk prior to the surgery and after I have no pain and can walk great. I found Dr Auger to be caring and honest with me about the surgery and my options.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr, Auger is very professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about podiatry. I should have gone to her in the first place, because she found the problem in my foot instantly. My other Doctor operated 3 times and didn't fix my foot issue. I have the upmost confidence in her and would highly recommend her for podiatry problems. I've had bad pain for 5 years and a few weeks out of surgery with Dr. Auger I feel great, almost pain free. I couldn't be more happy and thankful for Dr. Auger!
in Draper, UT |
Appointment scheduled for 2:30. I came in right on time. Given 4 pages of information to fill out and review. Time to read fine print would have taken another 1/2 hour, so just answered 'yes' and signed. They asked for insurance info over phone when appt. was set up, which had never happened before. Info sheet asked for S.S. # which they don't need. After all that they asked for $40 co-pay and wouldn't accept the type of c.card I carry, so I said 'thank you' and walked out. Very dissatisfied!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Auger treated the plantar warts on my foot. She was friendly and efficient and I felt very comfortable in her more than capable hands. Thanks for your help!
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Are you Dr. Auger?