Elissa Werner, MSW

Social Work •  Female

Elissa Werner
160 Allens Creek Rd Rochester, NY 14618

Elissa Werner, MSW is a social worker in Rochester, NY. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Elissa Werner accepts

Elissa Werner accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

4.0

Elissa Werner?
Elissa Werner's Performance
What People Say About Elissa Werner, MSW
Elissa Werner has been very helpful with me putting pieces of my life's puzzle together and not pressuring for more appointments. She let's the patient be in the driver's seat. The appointments are great because they make you think and have more questions after leaving the office. Some painful and glorious but that is what I signed up for. Third party and a professional to help me draw out the good ,bad, and ugly and she is the person to do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elissa Werner, MSW?
I had a very negative experience with Elissa Werner. She kept on recommending to me that I travel to Israel when I have no religious or familial ties to Israel. She never seemed to listen or be connected choosing to live in her own fantasy land. She also recommended that I be sent to a group home but then when I asked her about this later she said she only sort of recommended it. I am seeing a new therapist who agrees that this is borderline unethical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elissa Werner, MSW?
Lissa Werner is a tried and true therapist. Her work with children has long been the gold standard in child psychotherapy. In addition her other specialties include work with parents, couples and individuals. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elissa Werner, MSW?
Elissa Werner is a competent and adept therapist who works in an ethical manner implementing a broad skill base as she treats adults and children. Her empathic response to a clients presenting problems builds a trusting and long term collaborative relationship. She implements diverse strategies in helping clients move in the direction that they wish to go, My highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elissa Werner, MSW?
Several negative experiences with this doctor: (1) Dr. Werner does not email and phones response is slow. We played phone tag during working hours in order to set up the appointment, very inconvenient. (2) I was looking for a counsellor for my child, not an adult therapist. I made this clear on the phone but it was not until I visited that it became clear that Dr. Werner is only appropriate for adults and possibly older teens. (3) She billed me without applying the charge to my deductible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elissa Werner, MSW?

How was your experience with Elissa Werner?

• Social Work