Elise Mason, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 34

Elise Mason

Georgetown Center For Adult Medicine

105 Wildwood Dr Ste 105 Georgetown, TX 78633

Elise Mason, FNP-C is a nurse practitioner in Georgetown, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in 2011 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Elise Mason accepts

Elise Mason accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Aetna PPO
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Open Access HMO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Elise Mason treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Sprain
  • Vaccination

Our physicians practice in a group to combine their skills into a single professional unit to provide high quality medical care. Our physicians promote collaboration and cooperation, supporting each other to make continuous, convenient care available...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2011

Elise Mason?
Elise Mason's Performance
What People Say About Elise Mason, FNP-C
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Elise Mason, FNP-C for the last 3 years for my annual exams. She is very thorough and does not rush through the appointments. My appointments have always been on time which I appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is very professional and thorough. I appreciate her attention to detail and her compassion. I would definitely recommend her to my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
I only see Elise Mason once a year. She is so thorough asks pointed questions and listens attentively. Excellent at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is so knowledgeable and professional but also so sweet and fun to talk to. I always feel well taken care of when I see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
I truly enjoy the relationship I have established with Elise Mason. I've just had my annual exam and she is so personable and caring that she makes me feel as if I am her only patient! She schedules ample time for a total one-on-one discussion about my health options and questions. She or her nurse will call personally and follow up prescription instructions and lab results, very often the next day. I'm happy to recommend give her an unconditional recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
She was pleasant and caring, listened to me and was able to handle my problems quickly and efficiently. Would gladly have her anytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise Mason, Nurse Practitioner, did a very professional job, but friendly, on the day I came in. I appreciated her thoroughness and thoughtful questions. I think you should not be disappointed if she sees you when Dr. George does not have an appointment but Dr. George will always be my favorite doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is very professional and knowledgeable She is compassionate and did not hurry our visit. She answered all my questions . I was very pleased with my visit
Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise provides excellent care; she's so knowledgeable and thorough and patient. I have been seeing her since I changed to this clinic; the first visit was a fill-in for the doctor I had scheduled to see who left the practice before our appointment. I was given a choice of seeing anyone in the clinic and I chose Elise because I have a special respect for nurse practitioners and she has outstanding experience and qualifications. She lives up to my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
I struggled for months with whether or not to attempt to locate a new primary care provider. Ms. Elise Mason is now my new primary care provider and I could not be happier. Ms. Mason has all the professional training, knowledge, and skills I could expect; however, she also has a personal demeanor that is reassuring, not demeaning. She is kind and caring. She seems to take both a professional and a personal interest in ME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
I am very satisfied with the care I have received .
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
She is a great listener and pays attention to your health complaints. She is very concerned about you as if you were her only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Enjoyed my last visit with Ms. Mason. She gave me her complete attention and was very professional. She also has a great personality which made me very comfortable.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise Mason is a very good Medical Practitioner. She is very thoughtful and kind person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is very easy to talk to and very caring when seeing me. She is professional, knowledgeable and takes as much time as is necessary for the visit. Elise also makes sure I am part of the decision making process during the visit. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is very caring and compassionate. She answered all my questions and at no time did I feel I had a time limit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Elise is a great listener. She also has compassion. She and I decided that the more conservative approach to my knee pain was the correct choice at this time. She assured me that if the knee pain continued we would make another an alternative choice. I definitely recommend Elise Mason!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Mason, FNP-C?
Very nice and very professional. Elise did take the time to listen and offered sound suggestions! Excellent service!
Great choice for medical
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Elise Mason?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Elise Mason treats patients.

Compare Providers