Elise Cirelli, MA

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 35

Elise Cirelli

Perspectives Counseling Group, LLC

350 Grove St Ste 206 Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Elise Cirelli, MA is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Bridgewater, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Elise Cirelli to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nu..."

- Elise Cirelli, MA

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Elise Cirelli treats your condition or procedure

Elise Cirelli's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Elise Cirelli accepts

Elise Cirelli accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

Elise Cirelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elise Cirelli

4.5

Elise Cirelli?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Listened & answered questions (6)
    I have seen Elise for about a year now and have found her to be incredibly helpful. I have struggled with anxiety in some form most of my life and not only has she helped me to see things in a new way, just being around her is very calming. I see the ways she has helped me in so many areas of my life from family relationships to even my job performance. I also love how she never leaves me in a bad place, taking extra time when I've needed it. I truly feel she cares and can tell she has a passion for what she does.
    Aug 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    My husband and I see Elise for couples therapy. It has been a long process, but we are so thankful for all that she has done for us. I have actually been searching for an individual therapist, but I am having a hard time because I do not like anyone else as much as I do her! She has a down to earth demeanor and yet has so much knowledge about humans and how we work! I've gained a lot from that. There were times I dreaded therapy because couples therapy can be very draining, but I don't think I could have stuck with it if we didn't see someone like Elise.
    Feb 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    Cirelli was a great disappointment for me. I'm a divorced father with joint custody of a teenage girl and needed a family reunification therapist to help me and my daughter to reestablish relations. After reading her good reviews online, I decided to choose her services. After a few sessions, she concluded that therapy in our case was pointless if not harmful, and decided to suspend it. And that was that. Since that day I haven't seen my daughter. By giving up on us, Cirelli failed me and my daughter and decided our future. I would never recommend a therapist that gives up on the people she was supposed to help.
    May 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    Elise Cirelli is clearly very knowledgeable and skilled at helping others. She is a great listener and incredibly supportive. She is warm and caring and one of the nicest people out there. She helped resolve a serious family issue and I'll forever be grateful to her. I highly recommend Elise Cirelli.
    Jan 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    It is my pleasure to take this time to say thank you to Elise for all she has given to me in the short time we have spent together, about 6 visits. I was skeptical about arraigning a visit with a mental health professional as it is a new experience for me. I had only planned to make one visit to appease a family member. After approximately 20 minutes with Elise I was completely over my initial nervousness, in fact i was totally at ease. I highly recommend Elise, especially for first timers.
    woodbridge, nj – Dec 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    Ms Cirelli’s calm manner and disciplined approach combine for an extremely effective experience. My family has made great strides with her help, and I would not hesitate to recommend her highly to anyone seeking real results. Professional and warm, made us feel comfortable from the start.
    Carteret, NJ – Nov 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?
    I had a wonderful visit with Ms. Cirelli. She was exactly what I was looking for in a mental health professional. Her office was warm and inviting, and I found her services to be extremely helpful, professional, and enlightening. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a MFT.
    Cincinnati, OH – Oct 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Elise Cirelli, MA?

How was your experience with Elise Cirelli?

Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules...Read more

Elise is a caring and competent practitioner who serves individuals, couples, and families.  She believes in the value of authenticity and feels it...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy