Elisa Horton, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Elisa Horton, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Palm City, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Elisa Horton, LMFT

Elisa Horton, LMFT, LMHC, NCC, Inc.

901 SW Martin Downs Blvd Ste 317 Palm City, FL 34990

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Elisa Horton treats your condition or procedure

Elisa Horton's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Elisa Horton accepts

Elisa Horton accepts the following insurance:

Select HMO

Elisa Horton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elisa Horton

My husband and I will always be grateful to have crossed paths with Elisa. Her depth of knowledge, professionalism and ability to connect with people is exceptional. Her expertise with Emotionally Focused Therapy changed the direction of our marriage; we left each session with a clear set of "tools' and understanding of our behaviors. The sincerity, dedication and expertise Elisa offers has been such a gift to us.
J & D, Palm City – May 25, 2020
I am thrilled to hear EFT is working for you all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Elisa Horton, LMFT?
The EFT counseling is so much more effective and eye opening than other forms of counseling I have experienced. Elisa is highly professional with a warmth to encourage personal exploration.
Mar 29, 2019
I am thrilled that Emotionally Focused Therapy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Elisa Horton, LMFT?
What a difference Elisa has made in my life . I would never have thought I would seek out counseling and glad Elisa was the one who I selected to help me . She has a way of making you feel very comfortable and you leave her appt knowing she really cares.
Paula – Jan 21, 2018
Paula - I am honored by your comments and am...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Elisa Horton, LMFT?
I can't say enough about Mrs. Horton. I learned so much about myself during the time that I spent with her. She has that rare ability to connect with the people she works with, which allows her to quickly provide the assistance they need.
Palm City, FL – May 27, 2017
Thank you so much for letting me know our work...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Elisa Horton, LMFT?

How was your experience with Elisa Horton?