Optometry  |
Dr. Graham Keith, OD
Dr. Graham Keith is a native of southern Indiana and has moved up to Minnesota as of 2013. He attended the Indiana University - School of Optometry for both his optician and optometry degrees. While earning his doctorate he was awarded associate instructor of the year honors as well as other awards for clinical excellence. As a part of his externship rotations in Minnesota, Dr. Keith has spent time observing eye surgeries at Chu Vision, Minnesota Eye Consultants, and TLC Edina LASIK. Dr. Keith provides very thorough eye exams for glasses and contacts and also provides care for the health of the eyes. Dr. Keith takes pride in using some of the newest technology in our field to help you understand more about keeping your eyes healthy. He is ready to perform additional testing for Dry Eyes, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts. Dr. Keith spends most of his time at the Bloomington, MN location, but he also visits most of the other Hadden EyeCare Associates clinics. *** Please note: It is VERY important for people that DON'T wear glasses to have routine eye exams. Many systemic diseases or conditions can show up in the eyes before vision is damaged so it's important to detect and treat those issues early when treatment is most effective. Please consider scheduling your entire family when you are scheduling your appointment. We can often adjust the schedule to make sure you get back to back appointments.

715 E 78th St

• SelectCare
  • Spectera
  • Triwest
  • Ucare
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)
  • Zenith Administrators Inc

Learn about Dr. Keith

I feel that if patients understand more about the health of the eyes they will be better equipped to make sure their eyes stay healthy.  Study after study shows vision is the most treasured of the 5 (or 6) senses.  I'm here to help you learn more about your eyes, how they work, and how to keep them healthy for a lifetime.  *Eye exams are not just for glasses, everyone should have routine eye exams, just as they routinely see the dentist. Thanks!

• Optometry

Dr. Keith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Punctal Plug Insertion
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Indiana University / Bloomington / School Of Optometry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2013
  • Indiana University
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Keith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keith to family and friends
Dr. Keith Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me feedback.  I try my hardest to provide the most informative eye exam you've ever had.  I like to share the information I gain about your eyes so that you are involved in keeping your eyes healthy.  Optometrists can be the first to catch many conditions, disorders, and diseases that are dangerous to your overall health - even if your...

Dr. Keith's Performance
in Coon Rapids, MN |
It was a very pleasant experience. He did a great job of explaining what he was doing.
in Bloomington, MN |
Dr. Keith was very informative and knowlegeable. He explains in terms understandable. Thanks Dr. Keith for addressing the concerns I noted.
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith is a great doctor. he's very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was very informative. Thank you for educating me that my kids without glasses still need exams.
in Coon Rapids, MN |
dr. Keith was very friendly and professional. I'd definitely recommend him!
in Coon Rapids, MN |
I would use Dr. Keith's services again and would tell others!
in Burnsville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very helpful. He made my TEENAGER happy and laugh.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was very friendly.
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith is an awesome eye doctor. I highly recommend him!
in Lakeville, MN |
The new test with the camera photos of the back of my eyes was very helpful and Dr. Keith explained it very well. He's a very kind doctor.
in Bloomington, MN |
My experience with Dr. Keith was very good. He was professional and gave good explanations.
in Bloomington, MN |
This visit with Dr. Keith was one of my best eye visits!
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith and I viewed the pics of the back of my eyes. Dr. Keith shared very valuable info with me!
in Lakeville, MN |
I enjoyed the experience with Dr. Keith. He was very thorough. I will return when needed.
in Bloomington, MN |
Dr. Keith was very informative and knowledgeable. He explains in understandable terms. Thanks for the concerns noted.
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very informative. He spent time explaining everything in a way I could understand. Great experience!
in Coon Rapids, MN |
Quick, easy eye appointments and quick glasses.
in Coon Rapids, MN |
Dr. Keith was very professional and friendly!
in Coon Rapids, MN |
I'm happy with my visit with Dr. Keith.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith spent time reviewing my history and explaining changes in my eyes. He was very helpful and friendly. I will be back.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was friendly and very informative. I learned more about my eyes than I had previously known.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was very detailed and explained the exam process and eyeball images very well.
in Coon Rapids, MN |
My experience with Dr. Keith was great. I'll go no where else! He was very friendly and understanding. He listens and makes you feel very comfortable.
in Burnsville, MN |
Dr. Keith is super friendly. He clearly explains eye irregularities.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was very thorough, excellent job in explaining details. Thank you!
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith was clear and concise! He's knowledgeable and reassuring. He's also informative and extremely polite!
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone as he looks out for patients' best interest.
in Burnsville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very personable, easy to talk to, excellent at communicating and helping you to understand what is going on with your eyes/vision!
in Coon Rapids, MN |
Dr. Keith was very personable, pleasant & knowledgeable. He TOOK THE TIME to explain the condition of my eyes and options for correcting them.
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very funny and the kids liked him.
in Lakeville, MN |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Keith. He answered all my questions and was very polite.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was very informative and pleasant.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith was friendly and answered all my questions. I was in and out quickly. Thanks!
in Bloomington, MN |
Explained well - very personable.
in Bloomington, MN |
Dr. Keith is very informative. I had an excellent experience with him. The visit was great!
in Bloomington, MN |
Wonderful. Quick, easy experience!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Keith is knowledgeable and approachable with questions. He explains stuff in depth. He takes his time with patients. Thanks!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Keith was very knowledgeable and great with sharing information using easier way to explain medical term / condition. He also did great job with my son's appointment. Communicating with kids not easy sometimes.
in Burnsville, MN |
Dr. Keith is amazing! He explains everything so that it's easily understood. He's super friendly and makes you feel comfortable.
in Burnsville, MN |
Great experience with Dr. Keith. He suggested vision therapy for my son which we will definitely look into. Thanks.
in Lakeville, MN |
Thank you Dr. Keith for a very thorough visit!
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith is very friendly and very informative. Also very personable.
in Lakeville, MN |
Dr. Keith was very friendly and understanding. He's very helpful!!!
Very friendly!
in Andover, MN |
Great! Thank you! First time ever my astigmatism was corrected w/ contacts. Very happy!
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith is very knowledgeable and experienced. He came up with several options for getting rid of my readers while wearing contacts and let me choose what I wanted.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Keith is excellent at explaining the why's. He is patient while doing the exam when going through the options. He listens well. Great Doc!
in Burnsville, MN |
My experience with Doc Keith was the best one that I ever had. He's the one who taught me about the optical field. He's nice, helpful, with a lot of knowledge and ideas.
in Bloomington, MN |
Very efficient and professional!
in Burnsville, MN |
Excellent experience! Dr. Keith gave me the opportunity to try several different brands of contact lenses to find the one that I like best!
Have you seen Dr. Graham Keith, OD?
Are you Dr. Keith?

• SelectCare
  • Spectera
  • Triwest
  • Ucare
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)
  • Zenith Administrators Inc