Elham Zarnegar, PA-C

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female · Age 44

Elham Zarnegar

Essential Aesthetics

553 Sycamore Valley Rd W Danville, CA 94526

Elham Zarnegar, PA-C is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Danville, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from The Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education in 2003 and specializes in cosmetic medicine and adult medicine.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Elham Zarnegar accepts

Elham Zarnegar accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Elham Zarnegar treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Elham Zarnegar

Elham Zarnegar?
Elham Zarnegar's Performance
What People Say About Elham Zarnegar, PA-C
I've been a loyal, satisfied patient of Elham's for 12+ yesrs. She has always listened intently, explained thoroughly every step, applied each procedure with such a gentle touch! Always natural, never over done, results. I always fabulous and look my best after my treaments with Elham!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is amazing! She is very polite, caring, and respectful. She takes her time to make you feel comfortable with any procedure she does. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I have been seeing Eli for over five years. I am always so very happy with the results of her work. She is thoughtful and very skilled. On top of that she is one of the sweetest and caring people I know. Her office is very clean, modern and professional. I will never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is kind, welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable! She explains what she’s going to do, how she’s going to do it, and why. She really puts her heart into her work. You won’t be disappointed with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I’ve been seeing Ellie for over 8 years now. The office is beautiful, modern, clean & nicely decorated. I’m in the medical field & kind of a clean freak so I really appreciate how on point they are. The staff has always been friendly & are great about working with my crazy schedule to get me when I want. I’ve mostly seen Ellie for laser hair removal & it’s some of the best money I’ve spent- I’ve had amazing results. The office also keeps up on all the latest technologies! LOVE!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
My first time in Essential Aesthetics was 6 years ago for hair removal treatment. I was very happy with Dr. Ellie’s magic and that made me come here again after 6 years when I thought about getting some other treatments. I am very happy with my recent treatments she provided which worked like a magic as well. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I like the way she cares about her patients and the way she treats them. All the girls in her office are very friendly and welcoming as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Dr Ellie is amazing. She doesn’t attempt to change how you look, she maximizes how you look at your age. I always feel fully informed, cared for, and remembered. I recommend her all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is by far the best with her work, her hands, her bed side manners, and she makes you feel so comfortable. Her and her team put you at ease when it comes to any procedure. Very knowledgable and informs you about pre-post and even side effects. She's very professional and so polite. Very satisfied with her. Thanks Ellie, I put all trust in you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I’ve heard great things about Ellie and did she went beyond my expectations and I would 100% recommend her to anyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Love this place. Everyone is so pleasant and professional. Ellie creates a warm and welcoming environment for clients. I've been going to this place for a few months and no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?

How was your experience with Elham Zarnegar?

I truly value my patients and listen carefully to what they have to say about their needs, concerns and expectations. I take this information and put together a treatment plan that will best fit with my patient and what I have to offer. Providing natural looking results is important. I want my patients to leave my office feeling comfortable and positive about their time with me.

• Cosmetic Medicine