Elham Zarnegar, PA-C

Cosmetic MedicineFemaleAge 45

Elham Zarnegar

Essential Aesthetics

510 Sycamore Valley Rd W Danville, CA 94526

Elham Zarnegar, PA-C is a Cosmetic Medicine Specialist in Danville, CA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from The Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education medical school in 2003. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Elham Zarnegar to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

1 board action Found
  • Gross Negligence (1/10/2020)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Elham Zarnegar treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Diseases
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Stitches

Elham Zarnegar accepts

Elham Zarnegar accepts the following insurance:

Elham Zarnegar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elham Zarnegar

Elham Zarnegar?
  • Staff friendliness (103)
  • Office environment (102)
  • Listened & answered questions (101)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (9)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
Essential Aesthetics is the BEST place for permanent hair removal!! They have very professional and friendly staff! I highly recommend Essential Aesthetics! Super clean and very great place!! . is so knowledgeable, professional, friendly and detailed!!
Saira Becerra – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Dr. Ella was Nice, polite and listens to her clients. She provided her advice with out being pushy. Her work is very good and delivered the results I wanted.
AA – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
The doctor and her staff at Essential Aesthetics continue to impress me with their professionalism and caring disposition. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and safe during my appointments.
Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Highly recommend coming to Ellie for any aesthetic procedure. She is very knowledgable about every treatment and never pushy. I always look forward to my appointments at Essential Aesthetics because I know I will leave looking and feeling rejuvenated.
Lexi Reihanian – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I have always been insecure about my cystic acne and acne scars. After coming to Essential Aesthetics and doing a consult with Ellie, we came up with a treatment plan to help me with my skin problems. After one micro needling and IPL treatment, I noticed a huge difference in my acne scarring and my skin gets less oily throughout the day (wIt has been about 6 months since I started doing micro needling and laser IPL and my skin has dramatically approved. Most of my scarring is gone and my breakouts have reduced by a lot. My skin tone and complexion have gotten so much better too. I am so thankful to have found this office and Ellie!
Nate – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
PA Ellie is an experienced, gentle, and knowledgable provider. I always know I am in good hands when I visit her office and I trust her recommended treatment plans for me. I have always been very pleased with the outcomes of my treatments. You feel good just walking into her office because it is so beautifully designed and sparkling clean!
Ahmad R. – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
PA Ellie is an exceptional provider. At every appointment, she takes time to listen to my concerns and come up with the best treatment plan. I know that I am in good hands when I am treated with her and trust her to do all my procedures. I have been treated by her for almost every procedure they offer and each time, I get the best results!
Tara R. – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I've been a loyal, satisfied patient of Elham's for 12+ yesrs. She has always listened intently, explained thoroughly every step, applied each procedure with such a gentle touch! Always natural, never over done, results. I always fabulous and look my best after my treaments with Elham!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is amazing! She is very polite, caring, and respectful. She takes her time to make you feel comfortable with any procedure she does. I highly recommend her!
CA – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I have been seeing Eli for over five years. I am always so very happy with the results of her work. She is thoughtful and very skilled. On top of that she is one of the sweetest and caring people I know. Her office is very clean, modern and professional. I will never go anywhere else.
Karen H. in Brentwood, CA – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is kind, welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable! She explains what she’s going to do, how she’s going to do it, and why. She really puts her heart into her work. You won’t be disappointed with her!
Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I’ve been seeing Ellie for over 8 years now. The office is beautiful, modern, clean & nicely decorated. I’m in the medical field & kind of a clean freak so I really appreciate how on point they are. The staff has always been friendly & are great about working with my crazy schedule to get me when I want. I’ve mostly seen Ellie for laser hair removal & it’s some of the best money I’ve spent- I’ve had amazing results. The office also keeps up on all the latest technologies! LOVE!!
Laura in Castro Valley, CA – Oct 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
My first time in Essential Aesthetics was 6 years ago for hair removal treatment. I was very happy with Dr. Ellie’s magic and that made me come here again after 6 years when I thought about getting some other treatments. I am very happy with my recent treatments she provided which worked like a magic as well. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I like the way she cares about her patients and the way she treats them. All the girls in her office are very friendly and welcoming as well.
Rehana in Dublin, CA – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Dr Ellie is amazing. She doesn’t attempt to change how you look, she maximizes how you look at your age. I always feel fully informed, cared for, and remembered. I recommend her all the time!
W Brown in Lafayette, CA – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is by far the best with her work, her hands, her bed side manners, and she makes you feel so comfortable. Her and her team put you at ease when it comes to any procedure. Very knowledgable and informs you about pre-post and even side effects. She's very professional and so polite. Very satisfied with her. Thanks Ellie, I put all trust in you!
Sadaf in Walnut Creek, CA – Jul 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I’ve heard great things about Ellie and did she went beyond my expectations and I would 100% recommend her to anyone I know!
Maria in CA – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Love this place. Everyone is so pleasant and professional. Ellie creates a warm and welcoming environment for clients. I've been going to this place for a few months and no complaints.
Melanie H. in CA – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I’ve been going to Ellie for five years and I always leave happy. Ellie is very thorough and does not try to oversell the products. She takes time to understand your concerns and the end results are amazing. I highly recommend seeing her:)
Missy – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
I came to the office for my first time to have my lips filled and a Botox touch up. It’s always nerve racking to have someone new working on your face but I was made to feel comfortable. My lips turned out amazing! Im not the easiest patient to have and when I say she’s good I mean it. I will be coming out to see Ellie every time I need anything done or touched up! My days of driving to San Francisco and flying to LA for all my needs are done!
Gino in Danville, Ca – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?
Ellie is Danville's best kept secret - in my opinion. I have been seeing her for over two years now and am to the point where I let her do what she thinks is best. I have had Botox, filler, laser, peels, and some off label procedures - all of which I have had the best results from. She does not overcorrect and will actually talk me out of treatments if she thinks I will not have good results. Her office staff is amazing as well. Cannot find a better Medical Spa!
Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Elham Zarnegar, PA-C?

How was your experience with Elham Zarnegar?

I truly value my patients and listen carefully to what they have to say about their needs, concerns and expectations. I take this information and put together...Read more

Aside from her clinical duties at Essential Aesthetics, Ellie has led an active academic life. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in adult nursing...Read more

• Cosmetic Medicine