CounselingFemale

Counseling

Elena Shore, LCSW is a Counselor in Bedford, PA. Her office accepts new patients.

126 E Pitt St Ste 9 Bedford, PA 15522

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Elena Shore treats your condition or procedure

Elena Shore's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Elena Shore accepts

Elena Shore accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Preferred Provider Network PPN
UPMC

Elena Shore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elena Shore

She is down to earth with you when you talk. She really listens to you. She thinks outside of the box. I feel I am being treated for me and not just being treated out of a book or on an assembly line. I recommend her very highly.
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Elena Shore, LCSW?
My experience with Elena Shore has been one of being immersed in God's love. She has allowed Him to work through her in the most amazing, truly personal manner. She was able to assess my situation quickly and accurately and move me towards significant progress. I found her patient, humble, supportive and kind.
Springfield, OR – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Elena Shore, LCSW?
I have nothing but good things to say about Elena. Right from the beginning I felt comfortable talking to her. I knew I could open up. She understands and is both sensitive and direct. When I wanted to beat around the bush she helped me come right to the point. She helped me sort through my mental clutter and process some of the bigger issues of my life. The thing I most appreciate is that we were able to pray together and I always felt like I'd gained a new perspective.
Allie in Cottage grove, OR – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Elena Shore, LCSW?
My experience in working with Elena, has been astronomical. Elena and I have been working together for approximately one year and she has proven to be highly educated, supportive, respectful, dependable and kind. She has provided me with the utmost level of care and compassion and her unique and gentle presence, has allowed me the safe and comfortable environment, that I need to heal comfortably. Elena displays superior moral, values and ethics and is truly committed to those she serves.
Shawna in Eugene, Oregon – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Elena Shore, LCSW?
She listens well and brings pertinent info out to encourage healthy thinking. She supports me between sessions with encouraging words, songs & web sites. I feel she really cares and wants long term healing in my circumstances.
Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Elena Shore, LCSW?

How was your experience with Elena Shore?

• Counseling

Is Elena Shore, LCSW accepting new patients?

Elena Shore, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Elena Shore's profile to make an appointment.

Does Elena Shore, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Elena Shore accepts your insurance.

What are Elena Shore, LCSW's top areas of care?

Elena Shore frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Elena Shore treats.

Where is Elena Shore, LCSW's office located?

Elena Shore's office is located at 126 E Pitt St Ste 9, Bedford, PA 15522. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Elena Shore, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Elena Shore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Elena Shore, LCSW?

Elena Shore, LCSW126 E Pitt St Ste 9 Bedford, PA 15522