Counseling  |
Female
Elena Shore, LCSW
Elena Shore, LCSW is a counseling provider who practices in Creswell, OR.

285 E Oregon Ave

Creswell, OR 97426

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Elena Shore

• Counseling

Elena Shore does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Elena Shore is unavailable at this time.

Elena Shore has no awards or honors listed.

Elena Shore has no media or publications listed.

Elena Shore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elena Shore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elena Shore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Elena Shore to family and friends
Elena Shore's Performance
Springfield, OR |
My experience with Elena Shore has been one of being immersed in God's love. She has allowed Him to work through her in the most amazing, truly personal manner. She was able to assess my situation quickly and accurately and move me towards significant progress. I found her patient, humble, supportive and kind.
in Cottage grove, OR |
I have nothing but good things to say about Elena. Right from the beginning I felt comfortable talking to her. I knew I could open up. She understands and is both sensitive and direct. When I wanted to beat around the bush she helped me come right to the point. She helped me sort through my mental clutter and process some of the bigger issues of my life. The thing I most appreciate is that we were able to pray together and I always felt like I'd gained a new perspective.
in Eugene, Oregon |
My experience in working with Elena, has been astronomical. Elena and I have been working together for approximately one year and she has proven to be highly educated, supportive, respectful, dependable and kind. She has provided me with the utmost level of care and compassion and her unique and gentle presence, has allowed me the safe and comfortable environment, that I need to heal comfortably. Elena displays superior moral, values and ethics and is truly committed to those she serves.
She listens well and brings pertinent info out to encourage healthy thinking. She supports me between sessions with encouraging words, songs & web sites. I feel she really cares and wants long term healing in my circumstances.
Have you seen Elena Shore, LCSW?
Are you Elena Shore?