Naturopathy  |
Dr. Elena Panutich, ND
Dr. Elena Panutich, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Portland, OR. She is 57 years old.

049 SW Porter St

Portland, OR 97201

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Panutich

• Naturopathy

Dr. Panutich does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Panutich is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Panutich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Panutich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Panutich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panutich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panutich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panutich to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Panutich's Performance
in Vancouver, WA |
I'm so glad I found a DOCTOR who I had been looking for a long time. She has not only been a doctor for me, but also taught me how to eat healthier and live a healthier life. I always feel very comfortable with her. I defiantly would recommend Dr. Panutich to anyone who is still looking for a NATUROPATIC HPYSICIAN.
Vancouver, WA |
I highly recommend Dr. Panutich. For several years I have complained to my regular MD that I am feeling tired and sleepy all the time. MD explained it as stress and recommended enough rest and exercise. After I saw Dr. Panutich I was diagnosed with thyroid and hormonal issues, and a month later after I started taking the prescribed vitamins and thyroid meds I feel like a new person. My energy level is back to normal where I can function through my normal day of full time work and taking care of
Portland OR |
It is evident when talking with Dr. Panutich that she brings not only her ND into play but also her PhD in Immunology and Microbiology. Dr. Panutich is able to explain the most compex conditions in a language that is accessible by those without a medical education. Perhaps the greatest gift is that Dr. Panutich truly gets to the root of a problem and was then able to guide me through the necessary treatment and course of action towards recovery. Compassion and integrity personfied.
in Vancouver, WA |
Not been a great experience with Dr Panutich n staff, Christine(condescending when you asked her anything).Asked to speak to docter after leaving several messages,n Christine not knowing her Mute button was not on whispered to docter she would tell me the docter was not available.How unprofessional!! My husband n I were told there would be a follow up to discuss the results of all the tests for the annual physical and that was a courtesy n they billed our insurance for a full Office visit!
Have you seen Dr. Elena Panutich, ND?
Are you Dr. Panutich?