Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD

Functional MedicineFemale

Dr. Michaels

Dr. Elena Michaels

28005 Smyth Dr Valencia, CA 91355

Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Valencia, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Michaels to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Michaels treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Michaels' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Dr. Michaels' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Michaels

4.5

Dr. Michaels?
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (9)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr. Elena has helped me more than any doctors I have seen. She looks at the whole person and how everything is interconnected. Doctors I saw told me I was normal and everything was fine. I was gaining weight in spite of a healthy diet for me, I had digestive issues, my hair was falling out and I was exhausted. I was starting to feel depressed and I was anxious about what was happening with me. I was referred to Dr. Elena by a coworker and after our first visit I started crying. Finally, someone had some answers, understood what was going on and gave me direction and hope. I have lost almost 40 pounds in 5 months, I have energy, I sleep better, my hair is better and I feel alive again. I am so grateful I found her and I highly recommend her!
Kate – Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
Just like everyone else - Ive been more aware of my health with the pandemic and desired to get truly serious. I started to work with Dr. Elena previously but travel for work and just let things slip. I called her again when my cardiologist strongly insisted I go on statins/crestor to lower my cholesterol and my lipids that had gotten badly out of range. Although I wasn't really overweight (220 lbs and 6ft 2 inches), I had put on some pounds from travel, not eating the way I should and working long hours. I was serious about my health this time. Dr. Elena ordered blood tests, educated me about what had happened and exactly what I needed to do. This time I really listened and committed to my health. I got amazing results in just the first 4 weeks. In 4 weeks, my cholesterol came down 50 points, my triglycerides came down a whopping 140 points, my HDL went up, my LDL came down, and in only the first 2 weeks, I lost 10 pounds! I was stunned that this all happened so quickly.
Adam G. – Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
r. Elena leadS some fabulous and inspirational weekly guided meditations on Facebook. After listening to several and finding them so synchronistic with where I was emotionally, I decided to try her as a therapist. Her communication style is very direct, clear, and to the point and I found her advice very helpful. I hope you will too. Her meditations are a must for me in terms of managing anxiety.
  • Appointment was rushed
Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
I have known Dr. Elena for 30 plus years. I was her client in my 20's and again sought her out in my 50's. I have had the most profound experiences with Dr. Elena. She has helped me with my health and with my mental well being. The protocol that Dr. Elena recommended to me have completely transformed my life ( 2 times) . I love the integrity and commitment that Dr. Elena has and am so grateful to have her direction.
Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
Dr. Elena is very caring and knows her stuff. She helped me so much and I am forever grateful to her for her help.
Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
Super smart and caring professional, looks at the big picture in a holistic way to find causes and solutions. Helped me a great deal.
Valencia, CA – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
I was feeling anxious, depressed and frustrated. I was referred to Dr. Elena by a coworker who spoke highly of her. She has been very helpful on so many levels. I feel more in control of my life and more clear mentally and emotionally. She has a holistic approach which is what I really like, and she thinks outside the box. She is very intelligent, caring and warm. Highly recommended.
Eleanor in Santa Clarita, CA – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?
Very helpful, super knowledgeable, kind and rrspectful
David in Santa Clarita – Feb 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Michaels, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Michaels?

Dr. Elena is a licensed psychotherapist, nutritionist, naturopathic doctor, clinical hypnotherapist, relationship mediator and health intuitive. She has...Read more

• Functional Medicine

Antioch University
Clayton College
Hypnosis Motivation Institute-Faculty Member
Regular Ongoing Trainings In Specialized Areas

• Regularly sought out as an expert. Interviewed, featured and quoted in various magazines and newspapers (some listed, below)., Ongoing