Counseling  |
Female
Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD
Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Fort Collins, CO.

Synapse Counseling LLC

1101 E Elizabeth St

Fort Collins, CO 80524

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Estanol

We have an integrative and strengths-based approach to helping individuals. I believe that people have many skills and abilities that have enabled them to succeed in the past and my role is to help them recognize and use their strengths in order to overcome their current challenges. We provide a warm, empathic and comfortable atmosphere in which clients can explore their concerns and be gently challenged to try new behaviors. We work collaboratively with clients to provide an individualized approach tailored to who they are, their goals, life experience and current concerns. We draw from positive psychology, sport psychology, CBT, feminist psychotherapy, interpersonal and existential psychotherapy, DBT and ACT principles to help clients find their purpose and meaning in life, recognize maladaptive behavior patterns, and utilize their individual strengths to develop more adaptive coping strategies and help them achieve their true potential as human beings.

• Counseling
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Eating Disorders
  • Life Coaching
  • Nutrition
  • Psychology

Dr. Estanol does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Transgender Disorders

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Colorado State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University of Utah
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Estanol has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Estanol has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Estanol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estanol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Estanol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estanol to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Estanol Says:

We do our very best to accommodate our clients requests and to inform our clients of our policies at the outset, both in writing and verbally.

We encourage our clients to please discuss their concerns directly with us so we can make every effort to solve their concerns and to give them a chance to express these directly as we know this is much healthier.

We deeply care about...

Dr. Estanol's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Fort Collins, CO |
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! An angel on Earth who has guided me onto the path of life that aligns with my deepest self! A truly amazing woman who, through inspiration, understanding, wisdom, and support, has led the true magic of life and healing to be revealed to me.
in Englewood, CO |
This has changed my life! I was met with understanding, compassion and incredible knowledge! I have learned so much about myself, life skills that have allowed me to get my life back (job, relationship, school), and pretty much all of the clinicians are amazing! It is a completely different experience than I've had in counseling and it's TOTALLY worth every penny and the time it takes. I feel more empowered and in control of my life than I've ever had!
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you are living life to the fullest and empowered to take control and make the changes you desire. This is what it's all about! Getting you to enjoy life, face it courageously and feel empowered to create and lead the life that you most desire. Wishing you all the best!
in Laramie, WY |
Is not flexible and moves your appointments around to fit her schedule and not the clients. Not willing to do a sliding scale fee even though she advertises she does so be careful. Will tack on extra fees when she choose to not close the session on time.
We see clients based on our best availability. We did our best to accommodate the inconsistent schedule and attendance, yet patients need to honor their commitment to their treatment and keep their appointments as scheduled. While we do not advertise a sliding fee, we did provide a fee reduction. You certainly can choose a different provider with a different fee schedule. And like all providers, our time is valuable and we need to charge for the time we spend with clients. All common practices.
Have you seen Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?

Visit Dr. Estanol