Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Estanol

Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD is a counselor in Fort Collins, CO. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Estanol accepts

Dr. Estanol accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Estanol treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Estanol's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Transgender Disorders

We have an integrative and strengths-based approach to helping individuals. I believe that people have many skills and abilities that have enabled them to succeed in the past and my role is to help them recognize and use their strengths in order to o...

• Counseling

3.7

Dr. Estanol?
Dr. Estanol's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD
Working with Dr. Estanol changed our lives and our company in MAJOR ways. We were struggling with poor communication, lack of productivity and poor performance that led to many issues in our company. Working with her helped us communicate more effectively, perform at a higher level, and become more effective leaders. We highly recommend working with her. The investment is completely worth it. Better business, better leaders, and improved life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?
Make unrealistic demands to sign up for unnecessary counseling sessions. Continuously will go over time allotted so she can charge you more. More worried about her bank account than her clients. She is very ridged and not flexible. Her personal life and schedule is the most important thing for her. It is a shame because she is very knowledgeable just greed gets in the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! An angel on Earth who has guided me onto the path of life that aligns with my deepest self! A truly amazing woman who, through inspiration, understanding, wisdom, and support, has led the true magic of life and healing to be revealed to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?
This has changed my life! I was met with understanding, compassion and incredible knowledge! I have learned so much about myself, life skills that have allowed me to get my life back (job, relationship, school), and pretty much all of the clinicians are amazing! It is a completely different experience than I've had in counseling and it's TOTALLY worth every penny and the time it takes. I feel more empowered and in control of my life than I've ever had!
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?
Is not flexible and moves your appointments around to fit her schedule and not the clients. Not willing to do a sliding scale fee even though she advertises she does so be careful. Will tack on extra fees when she choose to not close the session on time.
We see clients based on our best availability. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elena Estanol, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Estanol?

Compare Providers