Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Eleanor Fella, DC
Dr. Ellie Fella is board certified, licensed in New York State and in practice since 2001. She is a graduate of the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, and because of her strong commitment to ongoing education and excellence in her field she has pursued advanced training in nutrition, cleansing and detoxification, weight loss, hormone balancing, arthritis, exercise physiology, biomechanics, and stress management. Dr. Fella continues to travel around the country as well as participates in webinars to learn the latest research, new techniques and natural treatments that work. Dr. Fella used to suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic fatique syndrome, migraine headaches, allergies, sinus trouble, dizziness, PTSD, neurological symptoms, digestive trouble and many more. She became a Chiropractor and Wellness Practitioner because this is what helped her get rid of all of these health issues and lead a very active and healthy life. By focusing on the cause of a person's condition she has successfully helped people overcome their fatigue, digestive problems, sleep trouble, headaches, migraines, allergies, fibromyalgia, excess weight issues, thyroid trouble, adrenal gland dysfunction, body pain and numbness, sports injuries, chemical toxicity, plantar fascitis, and stress-related conditions to name but a few.

Fella Family Wellness

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education

Dr. Fella does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Neck

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Fella is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fella to family and friends
Dr. Fella's Performance
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I have been wanting to reduce the drugs my doctor has had me taking for a long time now. It seemed hopeless until I walked into Dr. Fella's office. I still don't really understand why not one of the specialists I have been seeing knew or talked to me about how different supplements could help me. I guess they are only trained in how to prescribe drugs. I have been feeling so much better and my primary care doctor couldn't believe the improvements he saw on my recent lab work. Thanks Dr. Fella.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I met Dr. Fella at a lecture she was giving at a local natural food store a couple of years ago. I almost didn't go to it and I am so glad I did. It changed my life. None of my medical doctors could figure out why I was in pain all the time. Not only was Dr. Fella the only one who diagnosed the cause of my problem, she was able to help me fix it naturally... No more drugs that only mask the pain for me.. Thanks Dr. Fella
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr Fella is an excellent chiropractor. Her style is gentle, not the 'crack your back' which I love. Her care and concern is what makes her stand out from others. She listens to you and takes time to address your questions, which is wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!
in Carmel, NY |
Unlike some of my other doctors, I feel Dr. Fella really cares about my health. She treats the causes of my pain not the symptoms. I would recommend her to anyone that is ready to take control over their health and that really wants to get better.
in Fishkill, NY |
This is the most caring and considerate medical office I have been to. The doctors take their time with me, listen to me and provide excellent treatment, referrals, and recommendations. The doctors continue to educate themselves in the areas of physical medicine, functional medicine, and nutrition. I know that when I refer someone to this practice, they will be well cared for in an honest, respectful, and professional manner. The doctors and staff treat me and the other patients like family.
Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Fella, DC?
Are you Dr. Fella?