Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Manchester, NH.

Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP

Dartmouth-hitchcock Manchester

100 Hitchcock Way Manchester, NH 03104
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Elda Cordero-Goodman treats your condition or procedure

Elda Cordero-Goodman accepts

Elda Cordero-Goodman accepts the following insurance:

First Health

Elda Cordero-Goodman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elda Cordero-Goodman

3.7

I believe she should have been fired after what she did. She had no business acting the way she did, and then lying about it. She mistreated my daughter when she was a young teen. My daughter was in the room laying down on the table not feeling well at all. Elda came in, saw her thong showing above her pants, and snapped it, making a stupid comment. My daughter said," Do NOT do that, don't touch me". Elda responded by snapping her underwear again! My daughter then swore at her, Don't Fing DO THAT! Where upon Elda took great offense, ended the appointment, and went into her office and wrote up the incident in her own favor, making my daughter look like the instigator. I was appalled at the whole incident, I still am. In her write up, Elda lied and wrote that she touched my daughter's pants once-- total lie. When we complained-- of course the management took Elda's side. I am appalled. Dartmouth Hitchcock doesn't care. If she is in a different practice, beware.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP?

How was your experience with Elda Cordero-Goodman?

Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Manchester, NH.

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP?

Does Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP accept any insurance plans?

What is Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP's office address?

Elda Cordero-Goodman's office is located at 100 Hitchcock Way, Manchester, NH 03104. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 3.7/5 for Elda Cordero-Goodman, ARNP. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Dartmouth-hitchcock Manchester